• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

help me fund for IRON MAN 1:1 bust sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good news guys, finally got my iron man 1:1 bust on order!!! with the 10% off cornerstorecomics.com is offering, got it for $600 shipped!!! cant beat that price. items listed are still for sale though, so please make me offers as my problem now is not money but makinf space so i still need to get rid of them, thanks!!!

How???????

good news guys, finally got my iron man 1:1 bust on order!!! with the 10% off cornerstorecomics.com is offering, got it for $600 shipped!!! cant beat that price. items listed are still for sale though, so please make me offers as my problem now is not money but makinf space so i still need to get rid of them, thanks!!!

alright, corner store comics is testing their new site (i'll post the link later, server for my e-mail address is down right now) anywayz, they send out e-mails for subscribers stating that who ever register an account (which is free) this weekend gets an addition 10% off clearance, in stock and pre-order items. since the site is a sideshow dealer, they already get 10% off from sideshow so they are selling it for $630 plus shipping. with 10% off ($63) and shipping is $35, it comes out $600 shipped.

wow thanks for the tip. Please post a link when you get a chance

EDIT: Iron Man Bust Pre Order out of stock :(

Last edited:
here's the link
https://cornerstorecomics.inkrefuge.com

and here's the e-mail:
Howdy jory,

Well, we have finally reached a point where we are ready to start testing (then launching) the new website that brings CornerStoreComics and AmazingToyz together into a single, much cooler place. And only about five months behind schedule! So close.

That is where you come in: You, dedicated email subscriber, are being offered an additional 10% off everything (in stock merchandise, clearance items, even pre-orders!) for test-driving this monster before we officially slap the ol' URLs on to it.
The secure temporary location is https://www.cornerstorecomics.inkrefuge.com

We have added some cool new features (they are cool to us, anyway) such as Customer Accounts (see your orders online!), a pretty kick-butt search engine (which is a long time coming...), and automatic page updates when items are sold out (the best feature of all! No more frustrating 'sold out' messages when trying to add things to the cart!)

A few ancillary pieces are not quite working just yet (Email Subscriber Sign-Up & Wish List, most notably), but just about everything else should be humming (which is why we are now in testing.)

So come on by, check out the new features, create your account, and get a discount just for giving it a try! During Checkout, use Coupon Code CAVY to claim your 10% discount off our already low prices on everything you order this weekend!
As a small added bonus, feast your eyes on all the new DC Direct items for November (before they are officially announced this coming Monday), including the Batman Cosbabies from Hot Toys, the new Koto Dark Knight Joker Statue, a new Wonder Woman Statue by Adam Hughes, the George Perez-inspired History of the DCU action figure line and more!

And, as always, we welcome your feedback regarding the new site, the product selection, our service, etc. Send us the good, the bad, and the ugly. After all, the new site is as much for you as it is for us.

Enjoy!
Thomas

CornerStoreComics
AmazingToyz
980 E Orangethorpe Ave Ste A
Anaheim CA 92801
1-800-521-9975
1-714-626-0082
www.cornerstorecomics.com
www.amazingtoyz.com

Back