• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

help me fund for IRON MAN 1:1 bust sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jory REX

Super Freak
Reaction score
love the busts but it has a pretty price tag on it so im hoping to get rid of some of these pieces to help fund for this bad boy. i personally think that the prices i have right now are great deals but for cheap bastards (just kidding, lol) out there, all prices are negotiable so long as it is reasonable offers.

lowered the price!!!

sideshow PF captain america pending

bowen magneto bust $65 plus shipping (there is a small chip on the back but not noticeable when displayed)
bowen deadpool bust change-o-head $55 plus shipping
bowen apocalypse bust $40 plus shipping
bowen archangel bust $60 plus shipping
bowen sabertooth bust $30 plus shipping
bowen sentinel bust $25 plus shipping
bowen juggernaut $35 plus shipping
bowen punisher bust $45 plus shipping

total for all busts is $355 but if buy the whole lot, im willing to let it all go for $300 plus shipping. if you havent notice, these are most of the x-men foes and a great start for those just getting into the mini-busts

i'll also sell this awesome original art work of mine
apocalypse vs. archangel $25
archversusapoc.jpg

taking thor out since in including him as a bonus for whoever buys my thor pf ex :D
DSC01276.jpg

zombie wolverine $55
DSC00058.jpg

Last edited:
if any of my items are overpriced, please do let me know bec. i havent been keeping track of these items' value. especially the art work, i have no idea how to price them

Just a reminder, the sale of items you do not actually have "In Hand" is prohibited. :D

ok, sorry. i'll take it out of the sale and put it back on when i have possession of it. i do have my shipping notice already though and card has already been charged. thank you

Your art is pretty cool. Good luck on the rest of your sale. :duff

Last edited:
also, i understand some of these are quite expensive and i just wanna let you guys know that im very willing on working on an installment/payment plan

bump for the weekend peeps. com'mon guys, there are some great deals here

Back