Help me choose a smart watch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

questionman

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone I don't know if this is right place to ask about a smart-watch. I just upgraded my phone to a Samsung Galaxy Note 5. What does everyone here use for a smartwatch? Currently I am using a pebble it is great but I want a nice upgrade.

Should I go for the Gear S2?

What else do you suggest for Android wear that works with the Note 5?

I don't know a lot about smartwatches but when I was looking at them into Best Buy, one thing I noticed is how hot they were to the touch. I don't know if I'd like that around my wrist all the time.

I'm still using my Note 2. At the price of phones now, I'll probably keep it till it conks out. :lol

I've had a Moto 360 since they first came out and I love it. I basically retired all of my Citizen Eco Drive watches once I got the Moto 360. Smart watches are one of those things you can't appreciate until you have one.

If I were you, I'd buy the 2nd gen moto 360 with the metal band. It looks classy enough to wear with a suit but is casual at the same time.

I was thinking of going for the Moto 360 and build it on their website. Getting the metal band seems like it would go with everything I wear.

Moto 360 all the way, i had the 1st gen in metallic with the metal band now i have the 2nd gen with the black metallic finish. The battery lasts for like 3 days. Best purchase and i always get asked about it.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Back