• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Help me buy an engagement ring...AKA Hot Toys Celtic F/S

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings fellow freaks. I am going to be getting engaged soon, and would like to help fund the ring purchase by selling my Hot Toys Celtic figure. He is loose/complete and in GREAT condition. He comes with his box which is also in great condition. I hate to get rid of him, but selling him would really help me out with this whole ring thing. I will also include a few custom masks that I had made, the Narin design and the Ancient AVP bio. Please see pics below, I will be uploading more shots later in the day of the bios and the box. SOLD!, which I would expect would be around $15 in the lower 48. Please let me know your zip and I can get a quote. Payment via paypal, preferablly by PP gift so I can save the fees. Check my feedback, it is impeccable. Feel free to ask any questions!

Here he is currently in my case:
CIMG1840.jpg

Last edited:
I understand, I paid $14,000 and change for my wifes wedding ring. Everytime I see the ring on her finger, I think, DAMN, you know how many hot toys that could buy you! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back