Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we're all on board now I wouldn't mind seeing a low quantity remaining warning come up soon. A lower ES on this one would be kind of cool.

Exactly ES low will be a great bonus, also I'm waiting for the 20.00 off monthly coupon. Once I use enough I can get one for PF free ;)

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here it goes. I was wondering if anybody wants to sell there exclusive pinhead reservation or can get me one. I would do it myself, but I only have a paypal and would pay the $45 beforehand by paypal to you. I wanted an 8 month flexpay one. I hope one of you guys could help a fellow member before it sells out. I will pay the $45 to whoever for the deposit by paypal. Ill even give an extra $20 for the trouble lol. If anyone can do this, I will be forever grateful

Yes, this is quite hilarious.

:/ I'd be sad.

sux to be on this side of the world. shipping and import duties from over there can cost a new ht iron man. seeing you folks discount code hunting was heart breaking, i couldn't join the fun. :/
but its pinhead...all the way. lolz

oh yeah, wanted to post this but somebody beat me to it.lolz

i know the last one was blasphemous...but a reboot. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/movies-and-tv-show-discussion/151445-clive-barker-talks-hellraiser-reboot.html

Last edited:
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here it goes. I was wondering if anybody wants to sell there exclusive pinhead reservation or can get me one. I would do it myself, but I only have a paypal and would pay the $45 beforehand by paypal to you. I wanted an 8 month flexpay one. I hope one of you guys could help a fellow member before it sells out. I will pay the $45 to whoever for the deposit by paypal. Ill even give an extra $20 for the trouble lol. If anyone can do this, I will be forever grateful

Generally I wouldn't mind helping but in this case I can't as it's one EX per account. However, there may be a solution to your issue. You can either a. go to walmart and get a pre-paid refillable debit card from them. This will allow you to put the money on the card monthly and make the payments or b. apply for the paypal debit card mastercard and use that card to make the payments. You can usually get either card within a short period of time(7-10 business days at most I think) and get the statue ordered.

If this gets a low ES can someone post on here? I don't want to miss out on a low ES ex. I'm just waiting for a coupon to order vampi and maybe batgirl first before this one. Thanks

If this gets a low ES can someone post on here? I don't want to miss out on a low ES ex. I'm just waiting for a coupon to order vampi and maybe batgirl first before this one. Thanks
Is this a comiquette, I thought they don't do them except for the Spiderman ones. Are you getting any of those?
Man this looks great who is the sculptor. I also hope the ES is 150 because then it will be a grail. I have a coupon but I don't know if I can use it on Batgirl with the change of hair COH. You made that joke that was funny before and now everyone does that. You are the joke king. Hey is this from the Hellboy comics, I never read them but I heard its good. I saw the cartoon movie once a long time ago but I don't n remember much. I hope they do the blue swimming guy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back