Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is pretty much Red Skull in size and material, but PH is a little wider. RS has a lot more material than PH, but PH is $80 more? He looks great, but I don't see an $80 difference, at all. PH is way over-priced. They applied the special Godzilla pricing.

They should make the set!
efc9a2fb8dbf8a3c78786ae5dc05fbf0.jpg

Im abit confused about the exclusive version. I ordered mine maybe 20 mins or so after it was announced. It has a little box saying exclusive but im still not 100% sure. Does anyone know anything about this?

Ordered, I didn't care about the cost on this one, he's the one horror icon that's a must have in my collection. Killed off the rest of my reward points as well. To bad we won't see the final production piece next spook though.

The license might have something to do with the price, they did have a lot of trouble getting it. Also the detailing in this goes beyond most other PFs of the same size, the guy does have pins coming out of his head. I can only imagine the logistics of that coming into play.

Indeed. Each one of the pins has got to come off off his head at the correct angle to look right. I can't imagine the sculptor going through that quickly. Still, I wish it was priced lower.

This is pretty much Red Skull in size and material, but PH is a little wider. RS has a lot more material than PH, but PH is $80 more? He looks great, but I don't see an $80 difference, at all. PH is way over-priced. They applied the special Godzilla pricing.

The production complications are far beyond anything they've done recently. So it's not fair to compare this to an older, easier PF.

Wasn't ph made like 5 years ago? I thought it ran into licensing issues and got stuck until recently. If so whoever sculpted this stands the test of time. Great sculptor considering this was made years ago saying if it's true. Is it true?

Nope, just enough to knock it down to a managable size, I'll flex the rest and get more rewards off the balance

So if you use reward points on some of the amount, you still get reward points of the rest that is paid for? I tought if you used rp or discount you would not get any rp, regardless if it`s used in some or fully of the amount. Must have misunderstood the explanation on SS.

So if you use reward points on some of the amount, you still get reward points of the rest that is paid for? I tought if you used rp or discount you would not get any rp, regardless if it`s used in some or fully of the amount. Must have misunderstood the explanation on SS.

According to my account, you are correct. They changed their policy. I have have pending reward points right now for the paid portion not covered by RP's.

According to my account, you are correct. They changed their policy. I have have pending reward points right now for the paid portion not covered by RP's.
Yeah though the stupid thing is, they changed the rules like half a year ago and the damn site has yet to be updated

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Im abit confused about the exclusive version. I ordered mine maybe 20 mins or so after it was announced. It has a little box saying exclusive but im still not 100% sure. Does anyone know anything about this?

I ordered mine about the same time. Just go into your account, view order history and click on view order for Pinhead. If it looks like this you're all set.

ScreenShot2014-10-30at95841AM_zps176b2002.png

Unfortunately I think this is all we are gonna get. I have a feeling they couldn't the the license for the first or second film so they had to settle on 3.

But it will be pretty badass to have Jason, Freddy, and Pinhead from the 3rd film in each franchise.

Crap. I don't have Nightmare pt. III. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Just Jason and now Pinhead. My Freddy is the first one.

Nope, just enough to knock it down to a managable size, I'll flex the rest and get more rewards off the balance

I had no idea they changed that policy for poop sake or I would have used my points. Ah well. This makes ordering Batgirl more exciting.

They never changed the policy explaination on the site but in February of this year they came out and stated the policy change. It works a lot better now because you can use points and not fear losing them on the balance paid.

Yep works like a charm.

Wow, that is good to know!

And knowing is half the battle, Yo Joe!

Crap. I don't have Nightmare pt. III. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Just Jason and now Pinhead. My Freddy is the first one.

I had no idea they changed that policy for poop sake or I would have used my points. Ah well. This makes ordering Batgirl more exciting.

Yep, now I rack up a couple thousand points and chop prices down, especially on piecesthat I wouldn't normally be able to afford or pieces I feel I should only be paying a certain amount for. Using points like it's going out of style :lol

Back