Hello Sideshow Freaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Caped Crusader

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi there from The Caped Crusader. I’m a long time collector who has only recently found this site after buying various collectables from a variety of companies over the years. I mainly collect higher end stuff, in particular Sideshow and Hot Toys (as you can probably tell from the username the Hot Toys Dark Knight range has been my favourite line in years). However I do have a fairly large 6/7" collection which I occasionally top up. I really cannot stand 3 3/4" scale though. There just so tiny (I suppose I have grown accustomed to large scale figures over time. I used to love basic Star Wars figures).

Well thats a brief bit of information on what I like about this hobby. I have a particular love for collectables from comic books and comic book movies, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Alien and a variety of other classic and new franchises.
I look forward to browsing these forums and joining in the discussions.

Welcome. If you like to whine about toys, this is the place. If you like to whine about the whiners, this is also the place for you.

welcome-1.gif

Back