Hello from Toronto, Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm from Toronto, Canada and new to the collectible world (statue collecting anyways). The only statue I currently own is the Bowen Iceman: https://www.bowendesigns.com/archive.asp?type= which I recieved (greatfully) as a gift a couple of years ago. I recently came across the TMNT statues and was very impressed. That being said, I'm on the hunt! I have Mikey on the way and hopefully the others in time. Since visiting this site however I've started doing some digging on statues in general and now realize there's so much amazing stuff out there...so here I am...sign me up! :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Last edited:
Welcome to the show, fellow Canucks. Expect to run into many fellow freaks like Mr.Thrifty very harmless and fun. Never take anything personally or these freaks will eat you alive. Have fun.

Welcome to the show, fellow Canucks. Expect to run into many fellow freaks like Mr.Thrifty very harmless and fun. Never take anything personally or these freaks will eat you alive. Have fun.

Thanks for the welcome and the advice greatwall! I've been reading a bunch of threads and everyone seems to get along well here...I'm impressed!

Whereabouts in Canada are you?

Back