Hello from The UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannydkr

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey people , nice to be on the site - looks great , i am here to basically show off any custom action figures i make.

I also want to gain information about making them in the process - My first project will be a case of getting right stuck in and seeing how it comes out.

First project commencing this week ( monday the 4th August ) - Frank Miller Dark knight returns part 2 batman - exo suit.

The custom action figure venture is a relatively new desire for myself , its a bit of fun and its a change of pace from the large constructions i normally make.

I also have a big interest in cosplay , I would love to make the dark knight returns or even the dawn of justice batman suit from fibreglass grp - what i dont know about fibreglass grp isnt worth knowing(i run a grp fibreglass roofing firm and fabricate protective liners for acid tanks) BUT im never a closed mind. Any tips on anything i make would be greatly and warmly received with the intention of progressing.

I recently made a fibreglass grp dark knight returns style helmet but it didnt look very accurate to the one in the animated movie - so i gave up , had a big clear out in the workshop and it found its self in the bin ( it wasnt coloured or finished just rough and at basic stage ) BUT to my horror ......it looked VERY VERY VERY similar to the one thats just been brought out on screen for Dawn of Justice haha so im restarting the project! Full suit , when i have time.

My girl friend is away this week so let the nerd ***** begin and consume me! before i have to start going out for nice meals , pubs , back down the gym and having sex again :lol

Kind regards Danny

Back