Hello from the 7th Circle of Hell (Mexico)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arael

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone from Mexico...
Just starting my Hot Toys collection (so far, 1)
Wanting to learn more from this hobby...
I also enjoy reading, playing videogames, photoshoping, collecting Evangelion Revoltechs and growing carnivore plants...

Hello arael! Welcome to the board! Are you from Juarez? Sinaloa? Is that the 7th Circle of Hell in Mexico :lol?

Just one Hot Toys won't be enough! :lecture :lol
I know!
Back when I was ordering Jill a collector friend told me that once I had one, I'd want more...
I hate he was rigth :monkey2
So far I want Alice, Midnigth Wesker and Ada when it's released...
Less important: Chris and BSAA Jill
Far beyond my reach, but still want: RE4 Leon

Hello arael! Welcome to the board! Are you from Juarez? Sinaloa? Is that the 7th Circle of Hell in Mexico :lol?

Nah, Veracruz...

I know!
Back when I was ordering Jill a collector friend told me that once I had one, I'd want more...
I hate he was rigth :monkey2
So far I want Alice, Midnigth Wesker and Ada when it's released...
Less important: Chris and BSAA Jill
Far beyond my reach, but still want: RE4 Leon

Nah, Veracruz...

There is probably a potential that in lieu of the new RE game, HT may redo the Leon as part of their new 2.0 series... :D

I was thinking the same... What other figure has HT re-made before?
I also think that Ada will be released as the in-movie version, instead as how she appears on the game...

I was thinking the same... What other figure has HT re-made before?
I also think that Ada will be released as the in-movie version, instead as how she appears on the game...

HT has re-made a few old figures, but the main story as of late is that Hot Toys are relaunching all their old lines in this new "2.0" format and redoing them all!

Sucks for collectors that have spent a fortune on collecting these grails but great for collectors who don't have these pieces. Notably, some of their new 2.0s will include Joker from TDK, Robocop, Wolverine from X:Men Origins, Predator 2, etc.

Hot Toys are also dipping into 1/4 scale items for lines such as Predator, The Dark Knight Rises and the Avengers.

Back