Hello from Sunderland U.K.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all your kind greetings..

Welcome mate, i lived in Sunderland myself for a few years but back in sunny ol Leicestershire now.

I hope you have fond memories of your time here, there is the fair share of plonkers around but most of the Sunderland people are quite a friendly bunch.

Haddaway and ^^^^e man.... Onlys joking!!

:fireworks Enjoy the Show fellow UK'er :fireworks

Welcome, Darthdohnut. great to have another Zombie lover here :rock your Avitar is wicked :D

Cheers thanks, got really into The Walking Dead and read the first 48 issues over Christmas then decided to Zombifie myself and my family as Im OK with a pen. So thats me as one of the living dead (complete with Umbrella Corp T-Shirt which cant be seen) but its my four year old daughters zombie portrait which is the most freaky!!

Cheers thanks, got really into The Walking Dead and read the first 48 issues over Christmas then decided to Zombifie myself and my family as Im OK with a pen. So thats me as one of the living dead (complete with Umbrella Corp T-Shirt which cant be seen) but its my four year old daughters zombie portrait which is the most freaky!!

So you drew that? aswesome :)

Back