Hello from Golobulus!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golobulus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just started a new "Show your shelves" thread, but I started literally with the shelves:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117243

I've been reviewing pages on here for awhile and have enjoyed the great information and browsing everyone's collections.

My first 1/6th scale purchase was the Sideshow ANH Vader and my first 1/4 scale statue was Sideshow's Boba Fett PF. I'm finding that I'm gravitating more towards the 1/4 scale at the moment, but still like the 1/6 lines for variety and the diorama potential.

I had a few HT in 1/6, but more and more it seems that they are creeping into the 1/4 scale PF price range which has been driving me even more towards the 1/4 scale. I do have the HT 1/4 scale terminator endoskeleton on preorder though so I'm excited that HT is venturing into the larger sizes.

Most of my collection is Sideshow, but I also have the ARH Medusa which I would consider my crown jewel :yess:

Great to meet you all and I hope to show more in my "shelves" thread in the next day or so.

-Golobulus

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back