Hello From Atlanta / Savannah, Ga

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PheartheSpork

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just now getting around to posting, although Ive had my screen name awhile! I mostly lurk, mostly forums at onesixthwarriors, rebelscum and /toy/

I am 23 and have recently graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design with a degree in fashion design. I spend my time between Savannah and Atlanta, where I am originally from. I do custom work, but right now only 3.75", but looking at doing several 1/6 scale customs too.

I got my taste for 1/6th figures from Sideshow's star wars line, which I own 20 or so. I also started collecting Terminator, because of Hot toys quality with their Endoskeleton, and went ahead and ordered the T-1000 and Arnold to go with it.

I want to expand my items in the 1/6 scale format, but being in college and having a huge college dept makes it tough.

My next figures will be from Hot Toys Iron Man collection - I am hoping to run across a Gunmetal Version from this years SDCC at some point!

welcome dude!!! i was stationed at Ft Stewart for awhile back around 2003-2004. nice area up there. and watch out, once you get the Hot Toys bug it never stops. good luck with the gunmetal version i hope they don't sell out too fast.

I got bit by the hottoys bug back in '07 when i ordered the endo.. Ive been patient in waiting for my 2nd... I will have all 3 Iron Man movie suits though!

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

HEY THERE!! I've always wanted to go to Jo'ja! I wanna go to the Coca Cola Museum! And Six Flags! woohoo!

Back