Hello everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchalikias

Super Freak
Reaction score
I started collecting film related figures and dioramas about 15 years ago. I'd stopped collecting for a few years, during my college days, but I started again after I graduated. My collection has grown in the past few years, since I moved into a new apartment and I have more space for shelves etc.

I'm mostly into scifi and especially the Alien, Star Trek, Star Wars, Terminator & Predator franchises. Actually, I'm the biggest Alien fan that I know, and my wallet has been taking quite a beating these last few years, where I've been trying to acquire 2nd-hand figures/statues/dioramas that I sadly missed during their original run.

It was only recently that I started slowly acquiring Sideshow pieces, due to price considerations. I hope my collection continues to grow at a steady pace...

That's pretty much it, I'll dive right into the various threads and start digesting precious information on my next buys! :)

Themis

Back