Hello Everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galatius

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
It has been some good few years for me collecting-wise considering I have lived in 3 different countries (Australia, England and America) all before I was 17! (I'm 20 this coming month) and I now have joined this forum from hearing about it over at the Shadow and Flame to which my commitments have been largely directed to due to my love for all things Weta!

I was gifted an MR Obi-Wan Episode III hilt for my 15th birthday and have collected some of the larger stuff ever since - mainly in the Lord of the Rings and Star Wars areas of interest!

I am an aspiring Concept Artist and compose music whenever I can.
I won the SFX Magazine competition for designing the Doctor's Bedroom which was great and recently worked on designing and reworking the the pins for the S&F forums.

I live in Melbourne, Australia with my family after having spent my childhood in the U.K. for eight years!

Here's my collection, well, things of notable interest:

Sideshow 12" Collection:
- Ben Kenobi (which I bought in Universal Studios in LA)
- Obi Wan Kenobi (RotS)
- Chancellor Palpatine & Darth Sidious set

Weta/Jens Hansen/Stansborough:

-Staff of Radagast the Brown (399/1000)
-Staff of Gandalf the Grey (Pre Ordered):yess:
-Magical Scarf of Gandalf the Wizard
-Tungsten Carbide One Ring (With Runes)
-Key to Erebor (Supanova Melbourne)
-Hobbit Chronicles 1 (Signed)
-Hobbit Chronicles 2 (Signed in person by Johnny Fraser-Allen)

Harry Potter - Noble Collection

Wands~
-Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, Lupin, Slughorn, Grindelwald, Gregorovitch, Moody, Snape, Voldemort, Triwizard set, Shacklebolt, Arthur Weasley, McGonagal, Draco Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Finnegan and Lucius Malfoy (Second wand)

-Ron's Deluminator
-Hermione's Time-Turner

United Cutlery:

-Museum Collection Glamdring (605/1000)
-Staff of Gandalf the White (1st and 2nd edition with resin crown)
-Scabbard of Gandalf the White

Nick Robatto (Doctor Who Prop Maker):

-Eleventh Doctor's Sonic Wrist Device (signed)

I hope I can add any insight and have some good discussions over the many pieces of collectibles the members have!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Galatius! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Great to see you over here from the Shadow & Flame forum! :wave

Back