Hellboy II Samaritan 1:1 prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will most likely not be able to afford this but I had to order it just in case. I love the LED Bullets...:rock

I'm glad I sold the original one now!! This is much better!!! :chew

I'm glad I never shelled out major crazy dollars for the original...was tempted many times but it was always more than I felt comfortable shelling out.

I'm glad I never shelled out major crazy dollars for the original...was tempted many times but it was always more than I felt comfortable shelling out.

Yeah, I actually got mine off the wait list, so retail! Regretted selling it up until today! :chew

I always kicked myself for not getting the original when it was up at retail and I was on the fence. Now this one is coming, which I find to be superior. If it were a Q3 release, I would be a little more comfortable, but I did order one for myself because those bullets are just too cool.

Yes, those cool bullets sold it to me too!
I'm already looking forward to switching them on and off, one by one, day after day! :rolleyes:

Until the batteries die, or I grow tired of it.

Yeah, this one is a keeper... I just did the quick collection scan to make sure I could swing it if too many things hit at once.

Gotta get to work....:monkey2:monkey2 This HB II announcement is what I have been waiting for for months!!! Wish I could hang around all day and talk about it! :lol But gotta go make $$ to pay for the Samaritan! :rock

Gotta get to work....:monkey2:monkey2 This HB II announcement is what I have been waiting for for months!!! Wish I could hang around all day and talk about it! :lol But gotta go make $$ to pay for the Samaritan! :rock

I'll pass on the extremely obvious remark about another way to make some money to afford this ;)

Just ordered the exclusive version. What is everybody's guess on the edition size of the exclusive?:D

Under 400 (hopefully). I've noticed Sideshow has been doing the TBD sizes on almost every figure that comes out. I wish they would go back to the old days where they actually had an edition size by the time the figure would come out.

200-250

Just a guess. What was the ES on the first Samaritan?

I'm doubting that low. This isn't the year 2002.

The EX Samaritan will probably get alot of orders due to the newbie SS scalpers thinking they're gonna make a good amount of money off a quick ebay flip. The real winner here, HB fans and Sideshow.

I'll guess, 2000 total (both together).

Last edited:
I think they should just do this as an exclusive only with no regular edition. There's already 1000 of these out there.

Back