Headplay: NEW Head Sculpts. X 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pretend you didn't say that, LOL!

Headplay are getting desperate for sales now, their other heads are crap, so, they're recasting other companies' good ones.

Unlicensed sculpts are still that person/company's work, recasts are always other peoples'/company's work.

I'll pretend you didn't say that, LOL!

Headplay are getting desperate for sales now, their other heads are crap, so, they're recasting other companies' good ones.

Though I might not agree with them recasting other peoples work I don't think their heads are crap. I have a half dozen of them and I actually think the ones I have are rather good.

Yea I don't agree with them recasting, but the heads they have made from scratch are great. I don't have as much as toyadventurer but I have a few and they are really good especially for the price

But there really is no doubt it's a recast. I mean they even used a white PERS moving rod instead of the typical black that HT uses which totally negates anyone thinking its just a real HT DX head on a HeadPlay box

Last edited:
Ok yeah, the odd one or two were good, but they got greedy and rushed the vast majority of them, paying no attention to moulding or sizing. The only one I liked was the older Sean Connery and I used him for Henry Jones.

It's a case of each to their own I guess...

I would get a DX Joker if it was cheap just to get the damn arm stick that broke one in my DX Joker a few months ago.

Or it would be nice if Hot Toys just sold the parts to the PERs mechanic from DX Joker to repair peoples broken PERs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back