He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... the hunt for this ^^^^^ is on.

Some may remember I made a thread of which bust to pick (IM or this),
but I may be getting both. Either this or the Alien 3 maquette will soon be mine.

My decision is leaning heavily towards Wolf.
We shall see in the coming week.

I caved. I ordered, and it will hopefully... hopefully be here in a couple of weeks.

It came to $1,500AUD. That's it for a while. No more spending until my other pre-orders come.
I need to save up for the everything coming in the 2nd quarter.

Thats cool man, you will like it even more in person, that thing is huge....

Yeah, I felt like I needed to have it.
I just love the look of this guy! I hope it doesn't come damaged.

It won't fit in any of my shelves, but how do you guys keep dust of the dreads? Since they're all greasy, wouldn't dust be very noticeable?

It won't fit in any of my shelves, but how do you guys keep dust of the dreads? Since they're all greasy, wouldn't dust be very noticeable?

I recommend making a Glass or Acrylic case for it.... Do you have a P1 Bust also?

they don't get dusty. just like to stick together after awhile..you'll see..:monkey3

Hey easports, congrats on the purchase. I'm from Melbourne, and I ordered mine through Global Gear. But believe me you will not regret buying this nor worry about how much you paid for it once you have it, the thing is awesome. As for the dust on the dreads, I haven't really noticed it being a problem and i've had mine for a few months now.

Hey easports, congrats on the purchase. I'm from Melbourne, and I ordered mine through Global Gear. But believe me you will not regret buying this nor worry about how much you paid for it once you have it, the thing is awesome. As for the dust on the dreads, I haven't really noticed it being a problem and i've had mine for a few months now.

Thanks man :D

I've got a feeling I won't regret buying him. He looks so awesome in pics, and in person I'm sure he'll look way better.
You ordered yours through Global Gear? :cool:
I totally forgot they had 'em :duh

The only thing I'm worried about are the dreads, and as long as they don't get dusty or break then that would be great.

Just got an e-mail saying he has been shipped today! :joy
He should be here within a couple of days. Maybe even tomorrow since I live about 50mins away from the actual warehouse.

Words cannot express how pumped I am.

Well, it arrived today... and holy ^^^^, it is ^^^^in enormous! I knew it was gonna be big, but not this big.
It creeped me out for a bit when I opened up the box.
I'm happy to say nothing arrived damaged.

It's my first 1:1 bust, and I can't be happier with it.
I'll post some pics later.

congratulations.... it's very impressive isn't it?

just do a dread count to make sure you got the right number of each number.. :D

congratulations.... it's very impressive isn't it?

just do a dread count to make sure you got the right number of each number.. :D

Thanks, and yeah it is very impressive. Don't understand why people would hate it.

And yeah, I got all the dreads. :D
Greasy as hell, and they smell wierd.

Back