Statue HCG Joker life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Anyone have this in hand yet? Or is this a Sample that belongs to Bobby C? For those of you knocking this piece, I have to say, I have never been disappointed or let down by any of Hollywood Collectibles Group's products. I think they are fantastic! :clap

Nick

those pics are in hand. You must not have very high expectations then, because HCG's factory can't paint for ____. Almost all of their products have been poor imo.

Wanna share my friend photo Why So Serious.
Cookingmama - SiamReplica
Joker Lifesize Bust

Limited Number : 260 /750

License: The Dark KNIGHT
Product Type: Lifesize Bust
Product Size: 27" H x 20" W x 18" L
Product Weight: 8.35 kg
Box Size: 34" H x 22.5" W x 18" L
Shipping Weight: 13.16 kg

Sculptures by : Bobby C.

Hollywood Collectibles Group

BustJoker01.jpg

BustJoker16.jpg

BustJoker17.jpg

BustJoker18.jpg

BustJoker02.jpg

BustJoker03.jpg

BustJoker04.jpg

BustJoker05.jpg

BustJoker06.jpg

The sculpt is awesome, the paint while not great, I could live with, and once I practice more with my painting abilities I may repaint it....of course I am not in a huge rush to buy it.

Some of the darker pictures, it looks very good in my opinion. I don't think it came out that bad. Is it as good as Bobby's paint job? No, but I think it's a pretty nice piece.

I'm more than happy with my 1/3 Joker thou from Bobby C. though.

Some of the darker pictures, it looks very good in my opinion. I don't think it came out that bad. Is it as good as Bobby's paint job? No, but I think it's a pretty nice piece.

I'm more than happy with my 1/3 Joker thou from Bobby C. though.

it didn't come out that bad, but you compare a bust from SS at $500 and this which is $700, you would think the more expensive piece would come out at least as good as something SS puts out at a cheaper price. It's just a common thing with HCG where you get more bang for your buck spending your money on something else. I know HCG puts out characters that other companies don't have rights too, but now SS has the DC license.

I agree man it came out ok, but not $700 OK. I have one on order and I shouldn't have to spend my time fixing up a paint job that should have been done right in the factory if the people painting it and HCG had some pride in their work.

Looks heaps better. However, one shouldn't have to have this re-painted at the price HCG is charging for this.

too bad they cant add more of a shine to the face because the white powder really looks a lot like the icing on Entenmanns cakes, like cinnamon buns

Without the repaint this sucks. It should have at least looked like the repaint from the word go.

Has this bust been released??? HC and all the other folks selling it have not received theirs for sale yet??? I think the HC site shows a ship date of 3rd quarter 2011.. Anyone have any info on this???

No word on my order yet, I guess they are getting them in batches and shipping them out as they arrive.

Back