Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS needs to do a movie Hawkeye PF. Them the Avengers line would be more enticing. Without Hawkeye and Iron Man it just feels incomplete.

Completely disagree.

The Movie Hawkeye is really not worth being made. I'm sorry that was the only disappointing looking character in the whole movie.

Totally agree. :lol

It's just me I know but I don't want ANY movie statues... I just don't feel like that is the classic or nostalgic stuff that I grew up with, now this new generation in their teens I can understand that but today's modern era of movie superheros... I'd just buy the Hot Toys versions of those but complete 1/4 scale and larger I do not need a 1:2 scale Scarlet Johansson. :rotfl

Ski

As much as a movie Hawkeye would not appeal to many, after seeing the avengers, if they made a PF(that was done exceptionally well), and it made a really nice companion piece to BW, I would consider getting it. That being said, anything over $300(which it would definitely be) and I would be out.

SS needs to do a movie Hawkeye PF. Them the Avengers line would be more enticing. Without Hawkeye and Iron Man it just feels incomplete.

Completely disagree.

The Movie Hawkeye is really not worth being made. I'm sorry that was the only disappointing looking character in the whole movie.

Totally agree. :lol

It's just me I know but I don't want ANY movie statues... I just don't feel like that is the classic or nostalgic stuff that I grew up with, now this new generation in their teens I can understand that but today's modern era of movie superheros... I'd just buy the Hot Toys versions of those but complete 1/4 scale and larger I do not need a 1:2 scale Scarlet Johansson. :rotfl

Ski

:huh I'm not a teen. I just can't have a comic version Hawkeye PF paired with the movie versions of Cap PF Thor PF Black Widow PF and Hulk PF. It wouldn't look right. I don't know. I'm OCD like that. :dunno And I think the design of the movie Hawkeye would look look badass in PF! As of right now it's an incomplete line of movie Avengers and it's what's preventing me from starting the line. Never start something you can't finish. :lecture

:huh I'm not a teen. I just can't have a comic version Hawkeye PF paired with the movie versions of Cap PF Thor PF Black Widow PF and Hulk PF. It wouldn't look right. I don't know. I'm OCD like that. :dunno And I think the design of the movie Hawkeye would look look badass in PF! As of right now it's an incomplete line of movie Avengers and it's what's preventing me from starting the line. Never start something you can't finish. :lecture

This Hawkeye PF would look good with comic Cap PF, Thor PF, Hulk PF and Iron Man Classic Comiquette :lecture

I can't wait to get him, I personally prefer a comic statue than a movie statue. Hopefully Sideshow will make a comic version of black widow PF.

Oh... hell no to the comic mixmatch with the movies. (maybe my OCD :lol) The teen tidbit was towards why some might dig nostalgia on those... versus the comic versions... since movies are popular today. Not a dig on you MUST be a teen if you like the movies. I like the movies but just "IMO" not critical or classic representations of the actual character.

Agreed with Mamba, I'm the same type of collector.

Ski

Does that make you a teen then Ski? :lol

You're taking it out of context... man...

7.jpg

NOT A DIG on you MUST be a teen if you like the movies.

:exactly:

Ski

This Hawkeye PF would look good with comic Cap PF, Thor PF, Hulk PF and Iron Man Classic Comiquette :lecture

I can't wait to get him, I personally prefer a comic statue than a movie statue. Hopefully Sideshow will make a comic version of black widow PF.

Yes it sure would. Comic with comic. I just wish they'd make a movie version so fans who like the movie can complete their line especially since SS already started an Avengers movie line. Again don't start what you can't finish SS unless you have a valid reason! :lecture Again to each his own. I know it won't stop people from buying the movie versions if SS doesn't do a movie version PF Hawkeye. It doesn't bother some people. But it will stop me. The Avengers movie line is incomplete without a movie version Hawkeye PF and movie Iron Man PF.

shop where I usually buy just raise PO prices up t0 10%.:mad:
well its a late po. is it worth it?

please dont say if u like it then buy it. :lol

i would love to directly order on ss website. too bad i am in overseas so the shipment cost will choke me unless its a good ex like have alternate HS or hand.

well i PO the hawkeye anyway , i like him.

i would love to directly order on ss website. too bad i am in overseas so the shipment cost will choke me unless its a good ex like have alternate HS or hand.

well i PO the hawkeye anyway , i like him.

Yeah prints just aren't worth it. They are replicable with a good photocopier.

I ordered this today. Hawkeye isn't getting much love on here. I used to collect HT but recently moved over to PF's, I only collect the comic versions because there the characters I loved before the movies were made. So it was a nice little surprise to stumble across this today & was an instant buy for me :)

Back