Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really looking forward to this piece , hopefully my local shop will get this in april

Very excited to see this coming out earlier than expected but the onslaught of March releases is insane. Hawkeye, Storm, Rhino, Hulk Maquette, Lady Death, Babydoll, LSF Wolf and Red Skull LSB, all at the same time. Not to mention all the eventual Hot toys releases of Bane, Joker, Black Widow and Thor in the U.S. Holy Hell.

Very excited to see this coming out earlier than expected but the onslaught of March releases is insane. Hawkeye, Storm, Rhino, Hulk Maquette, Lady Death, Babydoll, LSF Wolf and Red Skull LSB, all at the same time. Not to mention all the eventual Hot toys releases of Bane, Joker, Black Widow and Thor in the U.S. Holy Hell.

Yeah I hear ya. I've got Hawkeye, Storm, Rhino and Grey Hulk. I had to cancel Lady Death.

Very excited for this one as well. Hawkeye has been getting lots of love recently with the current comic series which kicks mucho *** and this amazing statue (granted it was previewed an put up for sale a while back). I really think this piece is going to be a must have once the production pictures come out.

Unfortunately since the stars aligned in a negative way I'm probably going to have to sell my Rhino EX right after I get it because of the delays and my decision to go one payment instead of flex.

Ok, now we're rollin !!
March 1st - Hawkeye
March 4th - Storm
March 12th - Rhino

Woohoo

Wow I'm not ready but I'm not going to worry.

Hawkeye got a 10 day notice...I'm used to 20 or 30, 10 is kind of rude. :dunno

This stuff is cutting extremely close with no let up...so less orders going forward, cutting the non essential characters.

Yeah, I don't think I got the 30 day notice on this one. Probably should sell something to pay for it. . .ironically, Hot Toys Hawkeye is near to the top of my to go list.

Yeah, all those saying there will be more delays and we won't get all these right together...uh yeah...at this point you're wrong. The delays seemed to make things worse.

Back