Having a Star Wars paint special,3 heads (1 has to be Star Wars related for 75 bucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: stevens star wars paint ups,now taking commisions.jedi master page 3

I'm the lucky customer and I must say that Steve did an awesome job! Very happy with the work! The SS head sculpt is definitely better than the HT version and I knew with the right paint job would prove that! I'm getting ready to send my Old Ben for a repaint and update my ANH Leia . Defintely money well spent!

Re: stevens star wars paint ups,now taking commisions.jedi master page 3

I can agree to that. he did a tarkin for me and it turned out great

Re: stevens star wars paint ups,now taking commissions

Steven, you have seriously hooked those sculpts up! Nice work dude.

There's a pipe that comes with the Bela The Gypsy figure. It's a pretty good pipe to use I think!
$_1.JPG

Received my Dannik Jerriko and Bib Fortuna heads today. Pictures still don't do these things justice! Simply amazing. Definitely be sending you some more work, Steven. :D

Looking forward to getting my Leia and Old heads , was sent pics they look awesome!

Why even post this pics bro? LIke u had better picture 4 years ago wtf!

Having a Star Wars paint special,3 heads (1 has to be Star Wars related for 75 bucks plus shipping.)

That ewok looks really cool. Do you have any progress photos of the ewok build?
Nice work!

That ewok looks really cool. Do you have any progress photos of the ewok build?
Nice work!

The only photo I still have saved is of the head I sculpted without hair added yet.the legs and torso were just the hasbro version ,the arms were frankensteined together,and the head I sculpted from scratch.

Back