Having a Star Wars paint special,3 heads (1 has to be Star Wars related for 75 bucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: stevens star wars paint ups,now taking commisions.jedi master page 3

Speachless man u made that sculpt look incredible Well done! Steve u are definitely on the same level as Ski and Elvis congrats bro.

Looks good.. how does the size of the Anakin sculpt compare to others. Seemed a tad large from the raw pics I've seen, but no denying it's a great likeness.

I was worried about scale also but i have the Unpainted head on mine atm the scale is perfect. After U have all the jedi robes and everything on the head needs to be slightly bigger. I think that why sideshow is so big but i think they went a bit too far. This head is a tincy bit smaller and i think it works well.

But U guys can judge once i get the painted hea din hand!

Woah! This is some seriously awesome paintwork

What's your average fee on repaints? I'm considering on starting to buy some older sideshow figures and replacing the headsculpts / getting them repainted and your work seems amazing :)

I cannot beleaive how well that turned out Steve. Seriously that is Dooku dead on.

Pretty impressive paintwork Steve.

Nice sculpts Scott. :)

I like the emporer!But done the lips down the shouldn't be shiny in this case and should really close to the same colour as his skin tone.

Back