Haven't posted in ages

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
824E4013-665D-452F-A276-4017C34EDC8A.gif

So I thought I'd come over here and check to see when. It's been 6 years. :lol Just stopping by to say hi.

I remember trading you a Sideshow Indy body from the KOTCS lineup back in the day. He was the first with the "new" body type.

That was a long time ago. Hope you have been well. Welcome back.

Hi Josh. I see you all the time, so I hadn't realized it's been 6 years since you posted here. :lol

What made you decide to check in?
I was curious how long it had been and how many people had passed me in the post count.
Hi Josh. I see you all the time, so I hadn't realized it's been 6 years since you posted here. :lol

Hey! The beauty of the book. :lol I didn’t think it had been six years. Kinds of crazy and funny at the same time.

I was curious how long it had been and how many people had passed me in the post count.

I was gone for a decade, and in the last 6 months, maybe like 300 new posts.

If I press hard, I might make 400 total posts before Xmas.

Can you hear the footsteps? Can you? LOL

I was gone for a decade, and in the last 6 months, maybe like 300 new posts.

If I press hard, I might make 400 total posts before Xmas.

Can you hear the footsteps? Can you? LOL

You’re just pacing yourself. That’s how you last longer than others. lol

Geez, over 63, 100 messages. Well, welcome back mate. (y) Would love to get your insight of all the changes and the comparisons between then and now.

Oh yeah, do you like the Amazon LOTR Rings of Power series? I could have done without it personally, but hey.:huh

Geez, over 63, 100 messages. Well, welcome back mate. (y) Would love to get your insight of all the changes and the comparisons between then and now.

Oh yeah, do you like the Amazon LOTR Rings of Power series? I could have done without it personally, but hey.:huh
Yeah, that was in somewhat short period of time as well. :lol Man, if I get more involved then maybe I can. I will try if I do get more involved though.

I loved it. I thought as a whole it was very good.

S'up, Josh, long time no see! :wave

Hey! I vanished again. :lol Snoop if I wanted to post a thread with the reviews I’ve done and podcasts I’ve done as a staffer at TORn. Where would I create those threads? Being their LOTR based would one of those sections work?

Back