Haul! Yes more than one statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optimus

Super Freak
Reaction score
cap_a01.jpg

cap_a02.jpg

And finally to complete the trio:

symbiot02.jpg

symbiot01.jpg

My haul also includes this, not Marvel but still:
Enterbay Bruce Lee!

brucelee03.jpg

brucelee02.jpg

brucelee01.jpg

One sweet figure! It instantly became one of my favorite pieces of my collection!

I really can't stand rich collectors.

It sucks for us poor collectors. Man! Way to remind me how poverty stricken I am! Heck, Shaquelle O'Niel's shoes are bigger than my house!

That's it I am moving back in with my parents. They're loaded! Actually I couldn't do that. As much as their place is a palace in comparison to mine, I like my independence. woo Getting off topic!

I am just blown away I can buy 250-350 dollar statues at one shot. Then you have guys here that can buy multiples of statues at that price in one whole spending spree. :monkey2

*breathes deeply and composes himself*

Great pictures Optimus! You have a nice collection of statues!

I really can't stand rich collectors.

It sucks for us poor collectors. Man! Way to remind me how poverty stricken I am! Heck, Shaquelle O'Niel's shoes are bigger than my house!

That's it I am moving back in with my parents. They're loaded! Actually I couldn't do that. As much as their place is a palace in comparison to mine, I like my independence. woo Getting off topic!

I am just blown away I can buy 250-350 dollar statues at one shot. Then you have guys here that can buy multiples of statues at that price in one whole spending spree. :monkey2

*breathes deeply and composes himself*

Great pictures Optimus! You have a nice collection of statues!

not everyone is rich...some of us are just in debt up to our eyeballs.:D

NICE HAUL!!!!! I wish I had more space....:monkey2

I'm not rich, just very cheap :lol:rotfl lol
I don't buy statues very often. The once I got this time has been on order for a very long time and that gives me time to save up the money.
Don't really spend much money on enything else, as I said befor... CHEAP :maul

Gotta love that Spidey, mine should be shipping any day now. :rock

not everyone is rich...some of us are just in debt up to our eyeballs.:D

NICE HAUL!!!!! I wish I had more space....:monkey2

You mean not everyone is rich?! I was living with a false idea? *pouts*

But yeah, I love how some of you got that kind of spending cash. Would certainally love to be there one day.

You mean not everyone is rich?! I was living with a false idea? *pouts*

But yeah, I love how some of you got that kind of spending cash. Would certainally love to be there one day.

I think the trick is to be a D.I.N.K. (Double Income No Kids). Kids drain away money faster than any hobby. :lol

Awsome haul!! I'm liking those busts more and more.....thank God I don't have room for them or I would be in serious financial TROUBLE. :lol

Thanx Jen!

I finaly got my problem with Cap America sorted out (broken wing on head).
My local (statue)dealer will give me an discount on my next order, $143, wich I accepted :D

Those Spidey Busts are so cool together !!!!! Congrats on the finds !!

I've been looking at pictures of the red spidey which has grown on me, didn't like it at first but when it is placed there near the Black one...one word...AWESOME :rock

Shell
:D x

Thanx Jen!

I finaly got my problem with Cap America sorted out (broken wing on head).
My local (statue)dealer will give me an discount on my next order, $143, wich I accepted :D

Whats your local dealer? allmost the only ones I buy from here in Sweden is sci-fi bokhandeln and scifireplics...

You got anyother I don't know of?

Whats your local dealer? allmost the only ones I buy from here in Sweden is sci-fi bokhandeln and scifireplics...

You got anyother I don't know of?

We allso got volat.se, thehalloffame.se and the one I buy from, tvspelhornan.se.
Just because I live nearby :cool: :chew

Oh, almost forgot cinemareplicas.com.

Wow that Halloffame.se is really expensive!!

Orc Overseer bust 950 kr!! I buy LOTR busts for about 600 kr over at Scifireplicas...

PF lurtz for 3900 kr and over at Scifireplicas he costs 3 200 for a normal (non VIP customer) buyer.

Wow that Halloffame.se is really expensive!!

Orc Overseer bust 950 kr!! I buy LOTR busts for about 600 kr over at Scifireplicas...

PF lurtz for 3900 kr and over at Scifireplicas he costs 3 200 for a normal (non VIP customer) buyer.

Yeah, never bought anything from them.
I'll stick to my normal guy :cool::D

Back