Hasbro's 2008 Indy Line pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know I have the Indiana Jones jackets made by wested and the lamb skin which was used in the movies for the way it stretches and hangs looks exactly like the Sideshow jacket. Cow or goat has more of a grain to the leather, while in reality the lamb skin coat would've been torn to shreads anytime Indy pulled one of his stunts. I have both a goat skin and a lamb skin Indy jacket and the lamb skin is the exact replica, so Sideshow actually has it right.

Exactly. :lecture

Here's an advert for the mail-in offer.

Slide17.jpg

Yep... and there is the Throne of the Crystal Skull I was referring to before.

Note that it's 4 POPs for each of the 3 mail-away premiums. I'm thinking it doesn't matter whether the POPs are from 12" purchases or 3 3/4 items. I'm sure there is a nominal fee (for "s&h") in addition anyway.

Yep... and there is the Throne of the Crystal Skull I was referring to before.

Note that it's 4 POPs for each of the 3 mail-away premiums. I'm thinking it doesn't matter whether the POPs are from 12" purchases or 3 3/4 items. I'm sure there is a nominal fee (for "s&h") in addition anyway.

Hopefully I can get it through the 3 3:4 or the Adventure Heroes.

Hasbro's 12" line looks pretty good. I know they'll have an agreeable price. I expect SS's Indy to be at some ungodly price so if it weren't for Hasbro might not have any 12" Indy

That'd be cool if you could get the Arc by buying 3 3/4" figures, I actually like a few of them. But I would feel like a real jerk-off buying 4 of those Indy dolls.

From Figures.com:

https://www.figures.com/databases/a...=actionfigures&topic=41&show_article=681&nl=1

In a promotion pioneered by their early Star Wars lines, Hasbro announced that they will be offering three separate mail-in redemption offers with their upcoming line of Indiana Jones figures. Labeled the ‘Ticket to Adventure’, the offer will encourage fans to collect figures from each of three different assortments. The exclusive figures will require four proof-of-purchase labels (plus s&h) from upcoming Indy 3 ¾”, 12” and Adventure Heroes lines.

Interesting. I'm guessing "encourage" doesn't necessarily mean "required". Or does it mean you'll need to buy from each line?

Okay, so that makes it sound like you have to have a POP from each of the three product categories for whatever Mail-Away item you send for. That makes more sense, especially since the processing fees will be different for each item (I'm guessing the Ark will be $10+).

Back