Hasbro TFA figures leaked on ebay (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look good, but if this is all hasbro has to offer in 3-3/4", after all this time, I'm officially out! Bring back the real black series!

No these are just the cheaper 5POA.

There will also be a Black Series 3.75" which they increased the price on to $12.99 and a 6" series.

Nope the answer is 'Hasbro is stupid' :lecture

:lol

It was ok. It was a pain to drive to these stores and set up the sections because almost every store was jerry-rigged in a way that it would never match my layout sheet and of course they would send not enough product or too much. The worst is when I had to go in on weekends to demo new products like a stupid lollipop attatchment that would play sounds in your mouth that only the person using the attachmet would hear.

A lot of stores are just starting to clearance out those older products and they've either finished or are about to start their fall transitions. So while that old stuff should be getting removed, because of the TFA waves you probably won't see some of the more recent 6' stuff. Though my suggestion for that is just to go through places like BBTS.

But, but, you got paid in figures correct? :lol

This will probably be the biggest output for TFA stuff. Historically you most likely won't see anything new in abundance until mid-January. So if it's not there on Sept. 4, I wouldn't expect to see it for a while.

That Clone Wars launch was the best they ever did. There was so much varied product. I have a feeling they won't replicate it with this one.

I mean other than what's been leaked and the Black Series TIE w/pilot does anyone know what the hell is coming out? I'm totally passing on this 5 POA crap and just going for the Black Series stuff.

:exactly: I probably spent at least $300 on launch day. They even had tons of Mighty Muggs (anyone remember those :lol I still love em).

As far as TFA stuff goes, here is a list

Star Wars 7 3.75 In Figure Assortment
Star Wars 7 3.75 In Armor Figure Assortment
Star Wars 7 Figure Two Pack Assortment
Star Wars 7 Figures Snow Desert
Star Wars 7 Hero Series Deluxe Figure Assortment
Star Wars 7 Hero Series Figure Assortment

Star Wars 7 Class I Vehicle Assortment
Star Wars 7 Class I Deluxe Vehicle Assortment
Star Wars 7 Class II Vehicle Assortment
Star Wars 7 Class II Deluxe Vehicle Assortment
Star Wars 7 Starfighter Vehicle
Star Wars 7 3.75 In Hero Vehicle
Star Wars 7 Hero Series Figure Vehicle Assortment
Star Wars 7 The Black Series 6-Inch Starfighter
Star Wars 7 Micro Machine Three Pack Assortment
Star Wars 7 Micro Machine Deluxe Vehicle Assortment
Star Wars 7 Micro Machine Blind Bags Assortment
Star Wars 7 Micro Machine Battle Set
Star Wars 7 Micro Machine Figure Multi Pack
Star Wars 7 Micro Machine Vehicle Set
Star Wars 7 Micro Machine Remote Control Vehicle
Star Wars 7 Micro Machine Villain Flagship
Star Wars 7 The Black Series Diecast Vehicle Single
Star Wars 7 The Black Series Diecast Vehicle Multi Pack
Star Wars 7 Remote Control Droid
Star Wars 7 Hero Mashers Basic Figures Assortment
Star Wars 7 Hero Mashers Deluxe Figures Assortment
Star Wars 7 Hero Mashers Multi Pack
Star Wars 7 Hero Mashers Battle Pack
Star Wars 7 Hero Mashers Attack Vehicle
Star Wars 7 Signature Lightsaber
Star Wars 7 Deluxe Villain Lightsaber
Star Wars 7 Electronic Lightsaber Assortment
Star Wars 7 Extendable Lightsaber Assortment
Star Wars 7 Villain Extendable Lightsaber
Star Wars 7 Foam Lightsaber Assortment
Star Wars 7 Force FX Lightsaber
Star Wars 7 Force FX Lightsaber Assortment
Star Wars 7 The Black Series Villain Helmet
Star Wars 7 Mask Assortment
Star Wars 7 Chewbacca Electronic Mask
Star Wars 7 Lead Villain Electronic Mask
Star Wars 7 Darth Vader Voice Change Mask
Nerf Star Wars 7 Villain Trooper Blaster 1
Nerf Star Wars 7 Villain Trooper Blaster 2
Nerf Star Wars 7 Alien Blaster
Nerf Star Wars 7 Ammo Refill

More detailed list for launch day, I filled these in with guesses for the info I already know,

Black Series 6 Inch:
Lead Hero - Finn
Lead Hero - Rey
Lead Villain - Kylo Ren
Sidekick Alien - ???
Villain Trooper - Phasma?
Secondary Alien - Zuvio?
Gangster 1 - ???
Secondary Hero - Poe?
Villain Trooper - Stormtrooper

Saga Legends Force Awakens:
Villain Trooper - Stormtrooper
Lead Hero - Finn
Darth Vader (Episode V)
Lead Hero - Rey
Secondary Alien - Zuvio?
Villain Trooper - Flame
Jungle Space Lead Villain - ???
Villain - Kylo
Luke Skywalker - Missing
Secondary Villain - Captain Phasma
Hero Trio - Three Pack???

3.75" Millenium Falcon

I am going up to Walmart later on today as a lot of this stuff (just the 3 3/4 figures) is showing up on ebay in varying locations across the US as in hand and ready to ship, meaning a lot of stores either just put them out today or people are asking for these as they must already be on the stock room floor waiting for the street date to be put out.

Either way, If I can score some stuff early like Black Seris 6" or 3 3/4 stuff I will be very happy.

The basic figures look like crap. Fingers crossed the 6" Black Series fair better.

I really hope there's some more interesting looking designs - armored, droids or creatures - we haven't seen yet. Chrometrooper's about the only really cool-looking character I've seen, the rest are pretty meh.

I did not get paid in figures unfortunately. Though I did have access to a special phone number (it was the 90's so no real web presence) that would allow me to buy crap that had been warming the pegs for years. Like Orange Card and early Green Card old.

I cant wait til these get a full release. Arent they doing the Midnight release thing with these guys on the 4th?

Wow, back to basic articulation? I mean, I can kinda see why they did it with the Rebels line because those are more geared towards kids, but this line should be the best they can offer for new fans AND old fans and it seems like a giant step backwards. I'll save my money for the eventual Hot Toys and Figuarts versions. What a shame.

Not sure why everyone is going crazy..

This is just the basic 5 POA line that was rushed to make Sept 4th and to fill the theme parks with.

Disney and Hasbro are going to have a field day with Ep 7 toys.

This is peanuts compared to what we'll see within the next year.

Glad you like it. Click and save it quick. It seems Hasbro already sent their lawyers out there to remove all pics.

Back