Hasbro Rise of Cobra Baroness SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder which one will be how she will look in production:
file.php

file.php

It looks like her coat and lipstick color has changed. I prefer the original picture (the one in the case) but will probably pick her up.
Alan

looks like a totally different figure to me now, head looks different, hair looks different, hands, body....

just looks completely different to me.:monkey2

looks like a totally different figure to me now, head looks different, hair looks different, hands, body....
just looks completely different to me.:monkey2

Agreed! I knew this would be cheap, but figured that I could sub it until Sideshow released a proper Baroness. However, the new pictures look really bad. It actually looks more like an action figure than a 1/6th and I am not sure I even want to drop $30 for it.

I have a feeling this figure is going to be stick thin and w/ mostly sculpted parts. With all the leather Cygirls stuff and the Triad outfits I think she'd be somewhat easy to customize, it wouldn't be as cheap but you'd probably like your results better.

I have a feeling this figure is going to be stick thin and w/ mostly sculpted parts. With all the leather Cygirls stuff and the Triad outfits I think she'd be somewhat easy to customize, it wouldn't be as cheap but you'd probably like your results better.

I'm more worried about the Rocky Horror Picture Show pancake make-up. :lol

i was wanting to pick her up, but after seeing the new picture im gonna pass. At first I thought it was a custom, until i checked the gear and such between the two pictures....damn.

Back