HASBRO AOU 18" Hulkbuster Titan Hero (WITH IN HAND PICS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part of me is thinking "Dammit, now I wish I hadn't customized three of the smaller ones".

Another part of me is "YEESSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Here are the outdoor pics. I still have a few more areas to paint,some repaint, but overall its done..

IMAG1614_zps6uuscwd6.jpg

IMAG1615_zpsqv6wgnma.jpg

IMAG1616_zpsnbo9ziyr.jpg

IMAG1617_zpsnpm9x6ez.jpg

I started the a repaint today. The metal finish first then the clear coat on top.. the paint sticks to the fig with no problem at all... i still need a lot of work on this, im doing a battle damaged version, so i still got a lot to go.. but its a start.. it looks SOOOOO much better with the new paint..... ENJOY!!!!!!!
IMAG1610_zpshzcywaf4.jpg

got one of these on the way around £43 delivered to the uk ,custom fees sorted ,anyone know if these paints above are available in the uk ,checked ebay and amazon ,no luck ,or know of a equivalent red metallic spray
thanks in advance to all and any that can help

Here are the outdoor pics. I still have a few more areas to paint,some repaint, but overall its done..

IMAG1614_zps6uuscwd6.jpg

IMAG1615_zpsqv6wgnma.jpg

IMAG1616_zpsnbo9ziyr.jpg

IMAG1617_zpsnpm9x6ez.jpg
Nicely done sir...waiting on walmart.

IMAG1614_zps6uuscwd6.jpg

IMAG1615_zpsqv6wgnma.jpg

IMAG1616_zpsnbo9ziyr.jpg

IMAG1617_zpsnpm9x6ez.jpg

Looks fantastic. how did you do the silver and gold after such a dark red? That was my biggest problem on the smaller one. Also any pics next to a Hot toys figure?

This thread and your awesome work inspired me and my 2 boys to work on our own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9008bf940ba63351c2e24b0a4fae4a64.jpg

Sharing our rough WIP. A lot of clean up work to be done as well as some panel lining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped by Walmart the other day and they had a whole bunch of the new 18" tall Hulkbusters. Picked one up, definitely going to have fun painting this one up.

Back