Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Found a Tarkin - and a second Death Star Commander - on Force Friday. Having the interrogation droid prompted me to finally repaint Vader for this shot (and build a dio). The proper paint really takes this figure way up! Just need a better cape.

"Now, your highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden Rebel base..."

925ca399ed64d90820f98c6f81f03021.jpg

Fantastic photo! Great job!:clap

I know Phase II trooper is an older figure, but in my defense, I am really lazy. Plus, I REALLY like this Rex figure. The shootout no one asked for is finally here! Rex vs Figuarts Phase II Troopers. Take a look if you're actively avoiding work today.

Found a Tarkin - and a second Death Star Commander - on Force Friday. Having the interrogation droid prompted me to finally repaint Vader for this shot (and build a dio). The proper paint really takes this figure way up! Just need a better cape.

When I saw that go by on my phone, I thought they were 1/6. :horror

Can somebody post a picture of a 3.75" figure on the new dewback? I think that might look better.
20180426_190842.jpg
still seems a bit out of scale but certainly closer in line than the 6" figure. if the saddle were in scale to the 3/4" fig it would be just about right. it really should be almost but not quite twice as big ????? for the 6". :dunno

I think I found the perfect figure for him..........
20180426_190913.jpg
:yess:

Wow! I am very impressed. Nice shot, diorama and scene. :clap:clap:clap

That’s incredible..did you build that backdrop yourself ..Hasbro should hire you :hi5:

That’s incredible..did you build that backdrop yourself ..Hasbro should hire you :hi5:

That'd be nice! Yeah, it's a lot more simple than it looks (just two walls) although I did build out the header behind the DS Commanders, but it worked well for the shot.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Awesome shot comatoast. Are this the plates from the hot toys imperial stands your using for the ceiling grate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is news but I found two pegs of 6" "Solo" Chewies at Target. I guess he's a Target Ex (no number on the side) and he has a street date of 5/1.

Were you allowed to checkout? I've heard they're appearing on pegs but people have not been allowed to checkout because they don't go on sale until tomorrow 05/01.

Were you allowed to checkout? I've heard they're appearing on pegs but people have not been allowed to checkout because they don't go on sale until tomorrow 05/01.

Nope. Confiscated! :lol

But they were kind enough to put one at Customer Service for me to get tomorrow.

Nope. Confiscated! :lol

But they were kind enough to put one at Customer Service for me to get tomorrow.

Well that was very nice of them. I'm going out tomorrow, hopefully I can score one. Were there any Q'iras? I'm looking for that one as well.

Well that was very nice of them. I'm going out tomorrow, hopefully I can score one. Were there any Q'iras? I'm looking for that one as well.

No, looked like Chewie was a solid case. But I imagine stores that actually pay attention to the marketing plan will have a decent selection.

I'm really kind of digging the pimp trooper
20180430_153622.jpg

I still say the funky boots are a deployable snow shoe.
I will definitely consider a 1/6th version.

Back