Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could care less about the new packaging. I'm all for preserving the environment but they did it because of costs. If they replace the window with nice comic / art, people will accept it eventually. Bandai does that.

Even Hasbro is shifting to the pre-order model so the need to pick through individual figures is no longer optional for a lot of the figures.

Do you know how I can purchase one as well please ?

@bObA_fEtt_Ox - It’s up on Hasbro Pulse now for Pulse Premium members and to the public in an hour at 1PM EST.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-black-series-boba-fett-in-disguise
D3877494-4897-4412-A380-9D1232DBBF32.jpeg

Last edited:
That black Boba Fett in disguise has been up and available to PO on the the Hasbro Pulse website for hours now. Since around 12pm for members and 1pm for everyone else. He's still available.. So limited, this is not. Just another Pulse exclusive.

Hey guys thanks for all your replies.
I am trying to get one but I have not succeeded so far, every time I go on hasbro pulse that is sold out…

Checking often but if someone who doesn't care that figure could pick one for me that would be great ! :p
Will paypal right away !

Last edited:
FOUND IN THE WILD!! Hate-checking the action figure aisle like I always do, knowing it will be futile. A vast and sterile desert populated only by DC figures and ten Landos. But today, we had 5 Landos, two Archive Princess Leias and.... THIS GUY. I literally gasped, said OMIGOD! out loud and snatched him off the peg. I cannot believe I found him!

So I got Wrecker, Omega, Tech and Echo. I have Crosshair on order and I guess I need to find a Hunter. I think I will even leave my PO Echo on PO so I can have one out of the box. Im not supposed to be collecting BSeries any more.... so much for that

image0ECHO!.jpg

FOUND IN THE WILD!! Hate-checking the action figure aisle like I always do, knowing it will be futile. A vast and sterile desert populated only by DC figures and ten Landos. But today, we had 5 Landos, two Archive Princess Leias and.... THIS GUY. I literally gasped, said OMIGOD! out loud and snatched him off the peg. I cannot believe I found him!

So I got Wrecker, Omega, Tech and Echo. I have Crosshair on order and I guess I need to find a Hunter. I think I will even leave my PO Echo on PO so I can have one out of the box. Im not supposed to be collecting BSeries any more.... so much for that

Congrats! I'm not a Black Series collector but I've bought more figures than I planned to at times. Still try not to do, same as you.

But I did make an exception for Clone Force 99 since it's the only line that's released the entire team so far, including both versions of Crosshair.

Last edited:

View attachment 592632
Good work. I’m surprised as well I got all of the Bad Batch including Omega from my local store without any trouble. That never happens.

Make Dads day this Father's day and buy him ALL the Star Wars!!!View attachment 594358
3 3/4" figs have gone up about 13-fold in roughly 40 years (inflation suggests that a $2 item from the late 1970s should be around $10 today, or around one third the $27-34 "sale" prices shown above.) You really have wonder what that's all about. :dunno

whTxkDal.png

3 3/4" figs have gone up about 13-fold in roughly 40 years (inflation suggests that a $2 item from the late 1970s should be around $10 today, or around one third the $27-34 "sale" prices shown above.) You really have wonder what that's all about. :dunno

whTxkDal.png

They're a lot more detailed, and sometimes even actually look like the character they're based on. That was NOT goin' on in the 70s, trust. Figures are also bigger now, back then it was 3.5" or bust. That was it. Except for Mego figures. My brother and I used to steal/swap Kirk, Spock and McCoy back and forth.

Back