Has anyone used Escrow.com?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joogle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi - I plan on selling some items on the boards, has anyone here used escrow.com? Any experiences? Thanks!

Not with them but moneybrokers on line I do. They use escrow services. I was trying to buy a watch from the states. I had a seller lined up and I suggested escrow payment. It was all good until and then suddenly he backs out saying I have to pay the money first. It was 1500 euro watch so I told him to run and jump.I asked why he would use escrow as it offers protection for boyh seller and Buyer. He didnt respond. I got my money returned to me form moneybrokers. This confirmed to me that there are very dodgy people out there.
I don't have actually experience on co posting a transaction but hopefully someone else on here will. Good luck.

thanks, i have potential buyers here on the forums on over $1K items and am trying to determine what is best method to conduct that transaction.

You may also wish to consider Transpact.com for escrow services.

Transpact.com do not have percentage based charges, so may work out as the best bet and most economical for you. They are Europe's leading escrow service, and UK Government agency regulated.

[Disclosure - I work for Transpact.com]

Back