has anyone tried digital marvel comics??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bootlegged comics onliine for years, AND i feel guilty about it.
I purchased a 1 year subscription the the digital comics service a month ago, and to be honest, i LOVe it.

It irrataes me that they do not have everything avalible, BUT they add new books allmost every day, so the collection is growing. as to the books they're missing, I Do STILL torrent those.

Overall, I WOULD recomend it if you want to read comics online.

get the Psylocke limited series. It's a good read. Awesome Illustration too!:rock:rock:rock

I need to get some soon, I'm running low on new stuff but I need something with girth and strength!!!! "that's what Jinxx said"

HA HA HA :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol I kill me.... :D

Last edited:
I need to get some soon, I'm running low on new stuff but I need something with girth and strength!!!! "that's what Jinxx said"

HA HA HA :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol I kill me.... :D

pssst....PSSSSSSST!....Hey, Hey you!....

Angry_Cat_PG.jpg

I've bootlegged comics onliine for years, AND i feel guilty about it.
I purchased a 1 year subscription the the digital comics service a month ago, and to be honest, i LOVe it.

It irrataes me that they do not have everything avalible, BUT they add new books allmost every day, so the collection is growing. as to the books they're missing, I Do STILL torrent those.

Overall, I WOULD recomend it if you want to read comics online.

do they offer you also,the first comics???

i mean,do they have comics such as invicible iron man#1,incredible hulk#1 etc...

This is a fun, happy, cute, adorable, giggly, cozy, sweet, precious, lovely and pinchable thread....

Now....

someone buy my A-bom PF or I microwave all the cute kittens in the world!!!

This is a fun, happy, cute, adorable, giggly, cozy, sweet, precious, lovely and pinchable thread....

Now....

someone buy my A-bom PF or I microwave all the cute kittens in the world!!!

i thought you were a good guy jye....:banana:banana:banana

Back