Has anyone heard from Collector_Neo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well yesterday i called him he is still in depression & lost interest in collecting.... he is not contacting his close friends also ..... hope he will bounce back soon ....... really missing his presence here..

Let him know he's always welcome to come back here and just chit chat with us and that we still remember him.

I feel for the guy. I really do. Depression is a serious matter. Especially when it comes to some of the things he discussed. Let him know he has people who care about his well being on here.

Thanks.

I'm glad to see people actually caring about others. Unlike most other forums where they do nothing, but troll anyone feeling depressed/down on themselves/whatever else may be. Glad to be part of this forum :hi5:

Sorry to hear this guy is having troubles. When I'm feeling down, I'll just whistle this song to myself:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M[/ame]

about Butters, didn't Nam once said he made another account with another name? or several? Is hard to tell when everyone jokes about peeps making different accounts

as far as depression goes, yes it is really really hard to live with, makes you not care about being alive.
I hope Collector_Neo feels better.

Back