Has a video game ever made you cry?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has one ever got you to cry, or at least feel like you're going to?

• Total voters
Cortana's goodbye to the Chief caught me completely off guard I felt for the big guy. Kinda sat there stone faced, Goosebumps, mumbling “You did good kiddo…”

Dom in Gears 3 was an interesting one too. Doing the campaign in co-op and the whole XBL party went silent! the odd Mic fidget here and there but nothing else until a good way into the next act. We even earned the Respect for the Dead achievement :lol

The Cortana goodbye was awesome :goodpost:

Back in the day, playing the first Mega Man trying to defeat Wily. I actually had a moment where I died, last life. I dropped the controller looked up held my hands to the sky and asked God, "why?..."

It was a very emotional moment :lol

Cortana's goodbye to the Chief caught me completely off guard I felt for the big guy. Kinda sat there stone faced, Goosebumps, mumbling “You did good kiddo…”

Dom in Gears 3 was an interesting one too. Doing the campaign in co-op and the whole XBL party went silent! the odd Mic fidget here and there but nothing else until a good way into the next act. We even earned the Respect for the Dead achievement :lol

That moment destroyed me, felt like a spear going right though my chest. But in my opinion Halo 3 ending is the most emotional moment, or maybe when the Arbiter finds out he was betrayed.

Yeah, that one too, I really didn't expect Dom to go away like that

Yes 47 61.04%
No 30 38.96%

tumblr_mjxpdhTtet1rfpp1do1_500.gif

Last edited:
Resident Evil 6 made me cry because it sucked so bad. Not really, but it was incredibly disappointing.

Back