Harvey Dent Press Podium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baity

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Awhile back I saw a custom Harvey dent press podium a guy was selling on Ebay. Of course, I bid on it and, of course, I was outbid and didn't when. :(
I did however save his pictures so I could build my own.:wink1:
Finally got around to and here are the results.

twoface.jpg

dentt.jpg

Props for taking matters into your own hands and replicating the podium :clap

Awhile back I saw a custom Harvey dent press podium a guy was selling on Ebay. Of course, I bid on it and, of course, I was outbid and didn't when. :(

twoface.jpg

dentt.jpg

Any chance on a getting some specs on how you built/finished it? I've been wanting to do this myself since I first saw a pic of the podium.

I figured it had to of gone to some superfan. Nice Void!
I think I stopped bidding around the $200 mark.

To Rhaykal, I'll try to dig up the specs I came up with. I'll also try to upload the District Court decal I created for it along with the mic decals.

I figured it had to of gone to some superfan. Nice Void!
I think I stopped bidding around the $200 mark.

To Rhaykal, I'll try to dig up the specs I came up with. I'll also try to upload the District Court decal I created for it along with the mic decals.

Thanks so much.....I'll check back later. Great job by the way

twoface.jpg

dentt.jpg

I wonder who that "guy" was :angelsmil:lol
You did a really great job. It looks awesome :rock.

Thank you very much! Ikilled me not winning yours by the way.
So do you care if I share the specs I came with on this thing?

Not at all, it's your work and your specs, so I have no authority to say anything.:cool:

Yeah, but it was you who came up with the idea for a 1:6 scale version in the first place. I just studies your images and through trial and error was able to create one for myself.

Back