Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where I can still order Wormtail from?
Every site I know was a pre-order and they're all sold out.
Any site just selling him yet? Is he released yet?
Might have to look on eBay.

I ordered mine direct and it will be here Monday. I have no idea where else to find him but I have been looking for you, frantically.

A few collectors who ordered Wortmail direct from GG have received theirs. Haven't seen any in-hand pics yet though. :(

I'm afraid you are most likely going to have to pay above retail for him at this point.

I will post photos when he arrives.

yeah you cant buy direct from GG anymore, cuz they have already shspped theirs, and most website preorders are sold out...ebay seems your best bet right now. but am i correct in saying that only people who ordered direct from gentle giant have received theirs? or have other sites started shipping too?

Dave received his and mine is here tomorrow. If anyone else did order direct from the forum, they haven't said.

If anyone hasn't pre-ordered Trewlaney, I'd get on it. She's selling out on the statue sites and the place I like to go to has hiked their price to $90 bucks. Yeesh. I ordered from Mike though, so I should be good.

If anyone hasn't pre-ordered Trewlaney, I'd get on it. She's selling out on the statue sites and the place I like to go to has hiked their price to $90 bucks. Yeesh. I ordered from Mike though, so I should be good.

I also ordered her from Mike so I'm good too. Can't wait til she's released.

Does anyone know where I can find Dumbledore (Richard Harris), Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley busts? I need new (undisplayed) ones. There are none on eBay at the moment. If Ican't get the Richard Harris Dumbledore, then the 2nd Dumbledore will do. Thanks.

The day GG makes a Narcissa Malfoy bust is the day I start collecting them. Why they haven't made her yet, I do not know. There are several kick-butt action poses for them to choose from:

Narcissa-new-DH-photo-narcissa-malfoy-22283928-1575-2100.jpg

DH-part-2-narcissa-malfoy-21458322-1000-1000.png

Narcissa-in-DH-part-1-narcissa-malfoy-20740922-1920-800.jpg

Or maybe just standing there, looking menacing like this shot:
Narcissa-in-DH-part-1-narcissa-malfoy-20740930-1920-800.jpg

Or maybe retracting her hand from the unbreakable vow?
Narcissa-Malfoy-HBP-narcissa-malfoy-21703713-416-300.jpg

ive preordered her from bigbadtoystore as well for only 53 bucks-pretty good, but shes sold out now. still waiting for them to get their wormtails and ship them!!!!:impatient: oh and turns out that my parents are planning to give me filch as a graduation gift! SO HAPPY!! :yess::yess::yess:

oh and turns out that my parents are planning to give me filch as a graduation gift! SO HAPPY!! :yess::yess::yess:

Nice :hi5: your parents are awesome. then again, they're probably thinking... "it's a lot cheaper than a trip to Europe" :lol

yeah they're the best-who needs europe when ive got an old guy with a lamp and his cat? lol

Since I cannot take the best photos ever, here's Wormtail BG style...Guess that doesn't say much about my photography skills.

DSCN1884.jpg

DSCN1889.jpg

DSCN1890.jpg

DSCN1891.jpg

The Paint job is better on him than on Snape. But Snape's isn't all that bad. We got #93. I guess not bad. Our best number has been #24. I don't see that very often with the busts. He really looks great in person and I am happy for those who got one or has one on order. For Darth..I'm gonna keep looking, buddy!

Back