Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odo, very, very cool! I am happy to see the way the 4 wand displays look. Better than I had imagined. Are those 6" figures above?

7" actually, but close enough. Those are the NECA figures. The top part of the wand displays just happens to be the perfect size for them to sit on.

We have 3 of them. Moody, Sirius (the ones you have pictured) and a quidditch Harry.

Thanks Two-Face. Price was absolutely too good to pass up!

love when that happens-i got my bellatrix for just $25 and frd and george for $40, gotta love good deals!!

We got Fred/George and McGonagall for $40 for all three, shipped. A friend on the board just gave us a very great deal. Another boardie has offered us 5 busts for $170 shipped. One of those being Dobby. I couldn't complain if you tried to beat it out of me. Others we are paying a bit more for here and there. Ron definitely being the highest thus far. But when you find a deal, you strike! I am glad Tonks was only $25 and Lupin $30. I want more deals like that. Harry being the cheapest at $20. Though right now you can find Cho for around $15 or less. I just don't want her though.

wow u have found some nice deals and i know cho is really unimpressive i saw her once for $15 at fye and i was like.....no thanks. looking to add tonks and greyback to my collection and there are some good deals out there on ebay-which ones do you (anyone) recomend are good additions to a bust collection?

We got Fred/George and McGonagall for $40 for all three, shipped. A friend on the board just gave us a very great deal.

And I would've had Quidditch Ron in that lot had I not allowed the guy I bought all those from to sell him to another boardie. :lol

We got Fred/George and McGonagall for $40 for all three, shipped. A friend on the board just gave us a very great deal. Another boardie has offered us 5 busts for $170 shipped. One of those being Dobby. I couldn't complain if you tried to beat it out of me. Others we are paying a bit more for here and there. Ron definitely being the highest thus far. But when you find a deal, you strike! I am glad Tonks was only $25 and Lupin $30. I want more deals like that. Harry being the cheapest at $20. Though right now you can find Cho for around $15 or less. I just don't want her though.

Can I ask how much you paid for Ron?

wow u have found some nice deals and i know cho is really unimpressive i saw her once for $15 at fye and i was like.....no thanks. looking to add tonks and greyback to my collection and there are some good deals out there on ebay-which ones do you (anyone) recomend are good additions to a bust collection?

Well, there are so many good ones. I just absolutely love Dumbledore and Lupins. They are top notch. Snape's as well is fabulous but I still think there's something about Lupin's that just rocks the bust line. Mad Eye is awesome of course. We will be getting these in the next bit so I'll have to let you know on them soon: Ron Quidditch, Harry Quidditch, Hermione, Ron frilly, Dobby, Nearly Headless Nick, Draco and Luna. A few weeks after those we will be getting Dementor, Death Eater, Malfoy Death Eater, Azkaban Sirius and Hagrid. I'll need to go back up the list and see what you have so I don't suggest something you do. A lot of ours haven't arrived yet. We've got so many on the way. I am sure Ron's will look really great. Dunno yet.

Can I ask how much you paid for Ron?

$175

Also..Two-Face. Check out those sites I spoke of earlier because they have some really good deals and have another Tonks in stock, and they combine shipping. And their shipping is dang good. Past Generation Toys has Tonks cheap.

DSCN1775.jpg

Last edited:
hey thanks for the advice! ive got bellatrix, fred, george, ron, voldemort, draco, harry, dobby, kreacher, mcgonagall, moody, lupin, hagrid, dumbledore, sirius, and lucius with snape, pettigrew and trelawney on the way right now im lloking to add filch, greyback, tonks, cedric and nearlyheadless nick to my collection-i think they will make great additions

hey thanks for the advice! ive got bellatrix, fred, george, ron, voldemort, draco, harry, dobby, kreacher, mcgonagall, moody, lupin, hagrid, dumbledore, sirius, and lucius with snape, pettigrew and trelawney on the way right now im lloking to add filch, greyback, tonks, cedric and nearlyheadless nick to my collection-i think they will make great additions

There is one Nearly Headless Nick on ebay and you can make an offer on it. So you may get lucky.

And as I mentioned Tonks is $25 on past generation. Filch will probbaly be the most expensive one. Which is insane. I HATE Filch. I would never spend that kind of money on him. He's worth about the price he retailed for at the start, as far as I'm concerned. That's just my feelings on the matter. Cedric and Greyback can also be found for reasonable prices. I'm not looking into any of them currently. Maybe one day. Kreacher is awesome tho!

This is funny and wanted to share it. BuffBuff and I caught it on youtube last night.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeqCgQ7IXTg"]YouTube - What Snape is Really Saying[/ame]

about filch: really? i think hes worth alot more than just $60 he's got amazing detail and got the lowest run only 450-i REALLY want that one he looks so complex with all of the detail in him and also kreacher is awesome-him and dobby are 2 of my favorites along with dumbledore and sirius

about filch: really? i think hes worth alot more than just $60 he's got amazing detail and got the lowest run only 450-i REALLY want that one he looks so complex with all of the detail in him and also kreacher is awesome-him and dobby are 2 of my favorites along with dumbledore and sirius

Is Dobby's sock sculpted or material?

Sculpted....I bought the Kreacher & Dobby dolls from Tonner which are awesome, I was really impressed by the scuplts, but GG also did an excellent job on them.

which ones do you (anyone) recomend are good additions to a bust collection?

We haven't received it yet, but I imagine the dementor will look awesome and be a great addition to the hp bust collection of anyone.

I know it's not on the top of BG's list, but i know im keeping my eyes peeled for the merperson with grindylow bust. i would LOVE that one!

buffygirl-yeah its sculpted looks very nice too as far as sculpted socks go lol
buffbuff-yeah the dementor actually does look very cool!!

This is totally off topic but I need to vent.
I just spent the last hour drawing up plans to make a 1/6 scale background of Ollivanders wand shop and Diagon Alley just cause it would look really cool but I'll never ever buy the Medicom figures.
There are several other themes I need to make accessories for but I only seem to have the Potter bug at the moment.
Sorry, please continue the statue conversation.

Luna and Quidditch Harry arrived yesterday. The detail on Harry's was amazing. Especially his broom. It has hit my top spot.

Excellent. When is it due to arrive? You're going to love him. I can't wait to hear what you think. Ron arrives tomorrow, Bellatrix on Friday and we have 5 busts on the way as well. We had five others from another member but we've come into a financial jam with the vet bills and he's not able to hold them till next month it seems. So we will not be able to receive all 5. :(

Last edited:
Back