Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^^^^i saw these pics, went onto the gentlegiant site and ordered the snape bust-it looks awesome!! thanks for helping me decide!!!

You're really going to love it. My favorite so far. Though, we only have 8 in the house and um 13 on the way. But still...I guess it doesn't hurt that I love Snape so much.

My only issue with it - and it's not issue enough not to have him - is the paint app around face/hair. They need to take a bit more caution here. It's nothing serious so no one should worry.

Last edited:
What awesome busts that came today! :blissy
Lupin, Tonks, Harry and Snape!! They are all wicked looking and im super happy with them. Tonks' face doesn't quite look close enough to the actress, but who cares.

I'm sure my better half will get pics up on here as soon as she gets the chance, lol. Can't wait for the other busts to start getting here. Move your tush UPS :impatient:

You're really going to love it. My favorite so far. Though, we only have 8 in the house and um 13 on the way. But still...I guess it doesn't hurt that I love Snape so much.

My only issue with it - and it's not issue enough not to have him - is the paint app around face/hair. They need to take a bit more caution here. It's nothing serious so no one should worry.

yeah i noticed a little by the face but it looks like an awesome bust over all ive got a collection of bellatrix, fred, george, ron (quidditch) draco, harry, voldemort, dobby, kreacher, mcgonagall, moody, lupin, hagrid, sirius, malfoy in jail, and dumbledore and now i have snape, trelawney and pettigrew on the way!! still dying to find a filch though but he is SO expensive my eyes are peeled lol

yeah i noticed a little by the face but it looks like an awesome bust over all ive got a collection of bellatrix, fred, george, ron (quidditch) draco, harry, voldemort, dobby, kreacher, mcgonagall, moody, lupin, hagrid, sirius, malfoy in jail, and dumbledore and now i have snape, trelawney and pettigrew on the way!! still dying to find a filch though but he is SO expensive my eyes are peeled lol

Nice collection you have there. I am jealous about Ron because he's very rare. I know that I can at least find the others, even if at a high cost.

Just wanted to share a pic of the rest of our newbies. They arrived along with Snape. Happy with Lupin as he's #24. Lupin and Tonks we received from Past Generation Toys and we got Harry from Urban Collector. We also just recently placed an order with them for Quidditch Harry. He was under $50 so we jumped at the chance. We love both of those companies and will do business with them again.

DSCN1774.jpg

I'm very jealous of your collection. hoping to keep adding to ours... but like you say, they are SO expensive, and some are just plain impossible to get due to their lack of being available anywhere. sad.

I love the Tonks bust we got yesterday... and aside from her face (which really isn't that badly done, just a bit off), i think the only issue i have with her is that her wand isn't very accurate. I would have liked the paint job to have been closer to how her wand really is.

I was thinking about getting another Tonks Bust and painting her Hair White. I remember the prototype had white hair, thought it was an exclusive at first. But never seen it released.

GG_NymphadoraBust.jpg

Nasedo, I love that one. When I saw it on ebay I almost bought it right away, then it said hair is really purple. Dang it.

Darth, thank you. Love the wand/stand combo with the bust. they just seem to complete one another.

Razors Edge is awesome. I pre-ordered a bunch form them (and the place I got my first bust - Mad Eye) and dealing with Mike is the easiest thing. He gets back to you asap!

Dumbledore arrived today. Will get a shot after our cats vet appointment. Poor kid, going in for x-rays and probably surgery. :(

Nice collection you have there. I am jealous about Ron because he's very rare. I know that I can at least find the others, even if at a high cost.

thanks! i was actually very lucky with ron got him for around $60 very early on. i really want a filch though one of the coolest busts i think im also a huge wand collector-ive got 51 and have a custon built cabinent for some of them

I'm very jealous of your collection. hoping to keep adding to ours... but like you say, they are SO expensive, and some are just plain impossible to get due to their lack of being available anywhere. sad.

yeah alot are very expensive which is why i preorder before they skyrocket-i really wanted a snape so i was very happy to see this cheaper version that still looks awesome

What would you think (this goes out to anyone) would be a reasonable amount for a Ron Quidditch bust?

I finally got all my wand displays now, and found a good place to mount them. So, here's my modest little Harry Potter display:

100_0659.jpg

What would you think (this goes out to anyone) would be a reasonable amount for a Ron Quidditch bust?

If you really want it in your collection,then get it no matter the cost.
I put a cap on the STAR WARS life size bust collection that I have. I won't pay more than $1,000 for a bust. I can't see the GG mini busts going for that much. If you have the funds,pull the trigger,that's my thinking.

Well, one of our cats needed a lot of medical stuff and that's put us back this month, more than we expected. We found a Ron, let's just hope that it's not an error from that company....guess we'll see.

Odo, very, very cool! I am happy to see the way the 4 wand displays look. Better than I had imagined. Are those 6" figures above?

Looking good Odowan.

That reminds me I still need to get some wands for my empty 4-wand display I got for Christmas. I want to make sure I get 4 that I really want though, so I'm going to wait and see what new wands they come out with for part 2. Assuming they do make some new ones.

Looking good Odowan.

That reminds me I still need to get some wands for my empty 4-wand display I got for Christmas. I want to make sure I get 4 that I really want though, so I'm going to wait and see what new wands they come out with for part 2. Assuming they do make some new ones.

Oohh, groovy. More things to spend money on. :slap

The Ron was indeed in stock and the correct one (Quidditch) and will be shipped Monday. YAY.

Back