HAPPY BIRTHDAY BuffyGirl!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy birthday BG.

here's a present to you.......(sorry best i could do on such short notice)
medium_anitrex350.gif

Thank you all. I got some great gifts this year.

My parents bought me Big Bang Theory season 1, 2 and 3. Jenn bought me the Freddy PF and also the Sucker Punch print that Mondo did. And the bamboo cutting board I have been wanting. I'm a big dork, I know.

And our best friends got me the only Buffy mini bust I ever wanted. The Buffy vs. Dracula bust.

All in all, a great birthday for turning 30.

Oh, I also got Lara coming for my birthday as well. I think she ships next week.

Thank you to all of you who have contributed to making my birthday even more special.

Thank you all. I got some great gifts this year.

My parents bought me Big Bang Theory season 1, 2 and 3. Jenn bought me the Freddy PF and also the Sucker Punch print that Mondo did. And the bamboo cutting board I have been wanting. I'm a big dork, I know.

And our best friends got me the only Buffy mini bust I ever wanted. The Buffy vs. Dracula bust.

All in all, a great birthday for turning 30.

Oh, I also got Lara coming for my birthday as well. I think she ships next week.

Thank you to all of you who have contributed to making my birthday even more special.

Yay! I knew you'd get your Freddy PF one day :D :yess:

And that's awesome that you're getting the Tomb Raider PF so soon, she looks incredible!

Glad you had a great birthday, BG!! :D :1-1:

Happy Belated Birthday, BuffyGirl! I'm glad to hear you received all your birthday wishes. You must have been a real GOOD girl this year.
;-)

Back