1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt claim you were trying to change an opinion, you tried to change the scenario under which you felt peoples complaints to be petty, I asked how you changing the scenario changes any of the complaints? if you dont understand such a basic concept then maybe refrain from posting until you can grasp what is being asked

either way the comments are plain as day for all to read,

Are you really truly that illiterate and hypersensitive that you still want to insist I was insulting people who don't like the price? That had nothing to do with what I said. Maybe you should confront whatever personal problems you have instead of projecting them onto what I wrote. If you can't at least do me the courtesy of trying to understand what I wrote before you get your panties in a twist, at least do me the courtesy of moving on, if you can.

Don't like what I wrote? Report it. It's that little button to the left, hero.

I don't really get the whole Han in Carbonite fascination or need. I mean, its kind of a hokey thing anyway (at purpose is that chamber for anyway beside freezing Han?) and then as Han "figure" its not real playable or poseable or have any clothes -- its not a vehicle or a dio -- its just a display piece accessory at best. And when all is said and done, it's just a block with a goofy Han face that looks like Alfred E Newman and fingers protruding.

And people are sad that a background accessory is $250... like they are considering it. :lol

The 1/6 scale Monolith from 2001 is getting real pricey. Considering getting this Wot-me-worry-in-carbonite and shaving off the detail for a custom.

8539618170_668da3f81a_b.jpg

This has just come up for preorder on Forbidden planet over here in the UK. £280!! At the current exchange rate that works out at $342. Outrageous!! The annoying thing is I really want this. Just not that much!! I feel like if sideshow and hot toys both made the same figures in competition then the prices might get a bit more competitive as well. But since they like to play nice they can just charge what they like because they know they are the only company producing what we want!! Brexit hasnt helped either for us in the UK.

This has just come up for preorder on Forbidden planet over here in the UK. £280!! At the current exchange rate that works out at $342. Outrageous!! The annoying thing is I really want this. Just not that much!! I feel like if sideshow and hot toys both made the same figures in competition then the prices might get a bit more competitive as well. But since they like to play nice they can just charge what they like because they know they are the only company producing what we want!! Brexit hasnt helped either for us in the UK.

Jonny - I use www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk, they are always cheaper than Forbidden Planet. They have it for pre order at £250

Thanks, That still works out at over $300 and they charge shipping on top of that. Brexit has made it hard to collect in the Uk. Im gonna look at buying direct from China and hope I dont get stung on import

Big Chief only charge GBP8 for postage usually, so not much more
If you find somewhere in China, let me know as well.. thanks

Jeez £250 !! Can't do it just can't. So glad that's there's only
A couple I want that I think will get made oz this hobby is just getting too expensive

I'll wait for the 60.00 recast from one sixth kit. No way this is worth what they're asking. People will buy it though.

Back