Hall of Armor Bases.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I collected four more of these (not counting the three Mk's that already came with them) thinking Hot Toys was going to make a kit or something like that, in the future to build a complete Hall of Armor. Instead, they make the Hall of Armor (single, three, four or all seven) with the base pieces already included.

What was the point of making the bases to begin with if that was what they were planning? I'd certainly like to have the rest of the Hall, but selling my four extra bases isn't going to get me it. I wonder if there is even a chance they would put out the rest of it in pieces for people that have the bases already like me?

Agreed but hot toys is all about making money. It's like saying they gonna make mark I-VII all die cast in the future as well

I collected four more of these (not counting the three Mk's that already came with them) thinking Hot Toys was going to make a kit or something like that, in the future to build a complete Hall of Armor. Instead, they make the Hall of Armor (single, three, four or all seven) with the base pieces already included.

What was the point of making the bases to begin with if that was what they were planning? I'd certainly like to have the rest of the Hall, but selling my four extra bases isn't going to get me it. I wonder if there is even a chance they would put out the rest of it in pieces for people that have the bases already like me?

To include a nice base and flight stand with the figures, 2 years before they announce the real deal?

Plus, they might not have planned to do the full bases at the time.

Back