• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

H.C.G. 1:1 Endobust (Clean Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
H.C.G. 1:1 Endobust (Clean Version) *PRICE DROP* $350 SHIPPED

I offer this Hollywood Collectors Gallery (CLEAN VERSION) ENDOBUST. Eyes light and sound works. NO ORIGINAL BOX... BUST ONLY. Great condition. Displayed in my smoke free home in my display cabinet. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. US ONLY at this time sorry. $400$350 FIRM SHIPPED UPS INSURED. PAYPAL + 4% or USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY. Thanks for looking. Mike

NOTE: This bust is not as high quality as the SIDESHOW. If you are looking for perfection than this bust is not for you. Don't get me wrong it is a nice display piece. Solid and heavy. The chrome job is not as pristine as the SIDESHOW either. Has some flaws but again it shows very nice. Hollywood Collectors Gallery did not put the effort that SIDESHOW did in their ENDOBUSTS. And the cost reflects that. I just want to be upfront and honest about this bust compared to a SIDESHOW bust. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Mike

Also , it has a push button on the back. When pushed the eyes light up and it makes noise like at the end of T1 when the Endo is getting crushed in the press. It activates and the whole process lasts for about 8 to 10 seconds and then shuts off automatically.

H.C.G. 1:1 ENDOBUST is the BUST on the LEFT. TX ENDOBUST NOT FOR SALE:

IMG_1019.jpg

Last edited:
Your collection, smaller... yet bigger????
I wish you the best for your sales.

the T2 on the front is it messed up or is that the light reflecting off?

You know, some of it is flash. But after looking close at it the chrome on the T2 it looks a little worn. I will update the sale thread. Thanks for pointing that out. I will inspect it more closely and state my findings.:D These are not the same super high quality of the SIDESHOW ENDOs and the price surely reflects that. It is still a nice example though. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back