Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND I personally am excited about Spider-Gwen because I can now say that the three of us ^^^ own a statue of awesomeness that the rest of the world will sadly not.

I think that's a totally valid reason to love the character.

And anyone else find it weird that that you can't spell 'Gwen Stacy' without the letters 'S-T-A-C-Y'....and oddly enough, the 3 of us has some of those letters in our user names....Hmmmm......that's NOT a coincidence.

That's not the universe trying to tell us something?? Riiiiiggghhhhht.

I think a lot of comic and spidey lovers have a soft spot for Gwen in general, her death being such a tragic one. The new Spider Gwen comic in a way is like writing a new happy ending for her, which I think echoes with long time fans of Spidey.

And anyone else find it weird that that you can't spell 'Gwen Stacy' without the letters 'S-T-A-C-Y'....and oddly enough, the 3 of us has some of those letters in our user names....Hmmmm......that's NOT a coincidence.

:lol:rotfl:lol +1 brother! That was too good. :lol
I think a lot of comic and spidey lovers have a soft spot for Gwen in general, her death being such a tragic one. The new Spider Gwen comic in a way is like writing a new happy ending for her, which I think echoes with long time fans of Spidey.
:exactly:
That's why I love ASM2. I cannot say how my heart pounds and is destroyed watching the ending.

Spider Gwen will just be another throw away character that Marvel forgets about in a couple years

The different worlds in the Multiverse are being destroyed leading up to the new Secret Wars so yeah anything is possible. We may need to watch a lot of fan favorites die to the new Marvel52 is create...lol

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

looks like it, I'll bet its from that 50% off sale they had yesterday... I was sooo tempted to pick up catwoman but I'm spent, stick a fork in me

From what I saw when following the 50% off link it was for a few select items? Did not see Gwen or CW?

Yea, Gwen and CW was not listed under the 50% sale. Most of the good stuff was left off.

Would've been crazy if they were on the list, tho! Oh man, only if .....

Yea, Gwen and CW was not listed under the 50% sale. Most of the good stuff was left off.

Would've been crazy if they were on the list, tho! Oh man, only if .....

really? nice, now I don't have to be depressed about not using it. Could you imagine 50% off that T-800 1:1? Its not an impossibility if I could knock 3k off haha

Back