Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch. Good luck with chasing that up.

After reading the problems you were having I cancelled my Predator 2 direct order.
Being messed about on MJ is bad enough but a $1,200 statue :thud:

Sorry to hear that mate. So you canceled it in case it came damaged? Yeah if that happened they would have made you destroy it and you would have been screwed on the VAT and 20% of $1200 + shipping would be a bitter pill to swallow so i don't blame you.

Spidey01.jpg

Spidey02.jpg

HA! This is twice the statue... and we paid only 20 dollars more for the Gwen. Oh and I bet she isn't hollow like MJ is... Oh SideShow. MJ should have been 150 dollars. 100 dollars too much, but still had to get her because I plan on having the entire series.

these pics are fantastic. makes me wanna get her now.

Like MJ she pretty much came out perfect, my only gripe would be that they should of used some blue in the rain drops, maybe a really light blue/clear to make the drops look more like water. Otherwise I'm really happy with how she came out... Now that I have her in hand the closed eyes don't bother me at all, she looks awesome...

BTW, It's a pain in the butt to get the wrapping back on her and get the Styrofoam top to close completely.

photo-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo13-1.jpg

photo11-1.jpg

photo9-1.jpg

photo6-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

I´ll probably pose this beauty facing away , the angle that dan350zr used for this pic makes her look damn perfect to me! PERFECT :clap

Gwen_stacy_ss.jpg

What a piece, I think it's absurdly good, the sculpt is so alive, wish they had more of this line.

I may have to pick this or Black Cat to accompany my Spidey. Can't wait to see the other additions to the lineup.

This is very well done. Seems like they have had a few pieces in a row coming with STELLAR paint Aps, I hope this is indicative of more to come! both MJ and Gwen look just like the Proto, really hard to find any faults if you liked the figure you ordered. Only slight miss is no blue tint to the raindrops, but to me, it still looks fine.

Mine arrived today into London, but I'm out of town so won't have a chance to see it till Thursday:(

I just got mine unboxed and set up... I hate it!!!

j/k, this piece is gorgeous... checked my raindrops, they're clear in part but also painted the same faint blue as the water ripples on the base. Saw some weird lines on the base and was wondering what the heck they were... doh, they painted a reflection of her legs! This really is an incredible piece, my CS Moore Aspen Matthews has a new rival haha

Back