Gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a action figure!!!! the only line that i like!!! cause all the others suck!!!
action figure wise! Model Kits a awesome!!all of em!!!

p!tu said:
Its a action figure!!!! the only line that i like!!! cause all the others suck!!!
action figure wise! Model Kits a awesome!!all of em!!!

dude bro, are you nuts????? have you seen the fix figuration line?? those figures are fuuuuuukkkkking sick.

bagelsncheesey said:
dude bro, are you nuts????? have you seen the fix figuration line?? those figures are fuuuuuukkkkking sick.
its been like 5 years since i got a Gundam so plz show me the way!!!!

NSFolsom said:
Did someone say Gundam?

I'm a big fan of Universal Century 0079 era Mobile Suit Gundam. I have all the episodes of the original MSG includingthe "lost" episode (which would have been ep. 15 I think). I also love the 08th MS Team series. It finally came out in one box set with all the DVDs included.

I have put together a couple of the 1/60th scale Perfect Grade model kits. Naturally they are the RX-78-2 and Char Aznable's red Zaku. Both of them where over $100 and come with almost thousands of parts. It's totally worth it, however.

The pics below are not of mine, but that's what mine look like! They kick ass!!!

littlethingsmeanalot_1942_82683929

littlethingsmeanalot_1942_79626430

I have a third Perfect Grade Gundam model kit, MSZ-006. Someday I'll finish it.

littlethingsmeanalot_1942_79931598

That's an awesome model kit! I've been meaning to pick these three up for some time now, but every time I have cash, I spend it on other collectibles. My most desired piece, however, is the 1/60 scale Perfect grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom. I'm definetely getting it some time within the next month!:D
littlethingsmeanalot194qe7.gif

carbo-fation said:
That's an awesome model kit! I've been meaning to pick these three up for some time now, but every time I have cash, I spend it on other collectibles. My most desired piece, however, is the 1/60 scale Perfect grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom. I'm definetely getting it some time within the next month!:D
littlethingsmeanalot194qe7.gif
nice!!!!!!!!!!!but thats a Model kit right? not an action figure.

Not only did all those pictures make me want to put together the last of my Perfect Grade model kits but I now want the rest of those 1/144th scale Gundam FIX figures. Somewhere I have #002, I miss you #002! :sad

All of thse 1/144th scale Gundam Fix Figures are sah-weet! :monkey4

Oh! And how long until we see a 1/144th scale FIX figure of the blue Zeon Gouf from 08th MS Team? Me want!

MS-07B3.gif

Gunadm model kits are great! especially the latest version 2 MGs. The freaking engineering in the joints are worth the purchase just to find out how the hell they achieve it. The latest Zaku version 2 is an engineering marvel. I wish the same kind of leap and bounds can be done in 1/6 figures.

Here is a korean site that has reviews on "ALL" gundam model kits.

https://www.dalong.net/

NSFolsom said:
Oh! And how long until we see a 1/144th scale FIX figure of the blue Zeon Gouf from 08th MS Team? Me want!

MS-07B3.gif

here you go.

https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN932917

BTW, zeonography is just the series in FIX that indicates they are Zeon robots instead of the federation. Also, most FIX/Zeonography figures now comes with extra parts that you can use to make the figure into a completely different robot.

minivader said:
here you go.

https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN932917

BTW, zeonography is just the series in FIX that indicates they are Zeon robots instead of the federation. Also, most FIX/Zeonography figures now comes with extra parts that you can use to make the figure into a completely different robot.

Thanks for the clarification, minivader. I never knew that. Now I do :)

I love that Deathscythe Hell Endless Waltz version.I have that model along with the EW version of Wing Zero as well. And I also got Epyon as well from the series. While I loved Gundam at one point, I moved on from it.

Some of the designs are still cool though!

Received my Gundam 1/144 kit today!!! It even came with a free magnet and some Japanese candy :lol . I'll post progression pics if anybody is interested. If not, i'll post completed pics.

gundam1.jpg

gundam2.jpg

Back