Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Thanks man. I don't know what to do really. I was gonna start saving up for one, or an ak. I think I can get a pap because it's technically not a rifle, but dang. It was nice to have a choice. Plus any gun purchased in Cook gets an additional 25 dollar "violence tax". Wow

Damn! Sorry bro. :(
I thought we had it bad in LA.

The guy I really feel sorry for is the owner of the gun shop. If he goes out of business then that's just messed up. This country is seriously spiraling to a state of dumb.

Here's the APL on the USP Compact.

FC1C5832c-XL.jpg

Thanks for the pics. I ordered one over the weekend, and it arrived today. Already threw it on the Glock in my nightstand. The light feels almost non-existant. Might have to get a couple more next payday.

just ordered a blue label G34. i hope the wait isnt too long.

im planning to pick up an inforce too. heard nothing but good things

i had to swap out the extended slide lock lever with the standard one on my G34. my left hand was somehow contacting up too high that at times it would accidentally lock the slide back. very bad. all good now.

i may need to have the same thing done on my G35.

Here's a Glock 17 with the Vickers/ Tango Down Extended Slide Stop and Magazine Catch, and the APL.

FC1C5829c-XL.jpg

FNH Mk48 Mod1 7.62 Belt-fed machine gun with Aimpoint T1 and iO Cover, mounted on a Matech Mount, Tango Down grip, and VLTOR stock.

:drool

IMG_0773a-XL.jpg

Yeah. Thanks man. I don't know what to do really. I was gonna start saving up for one, or an ak. I think I can get a pap because it's technically not a rifle, but dang. It was nice to have a choice. Plus any gun purchased in Cook gets an additional 25 dollar "violence tax". Wow

Sorry to hear that bro...that is a very ignorant law.

Here's a Glock 17 with the Vickers/ Tango Down Extended Slide Stop and Magazine Catch, and the APL.

FC1C5829c-XL.jpg

That's the only upgrade I did with my glock, that tango down/LAV magazine base plate.

Found a classic PPQ the other day for only $500. Only had 200 rounds through it.

Congrats! I like the magazine release paddles on the PPQ aswell, but I heard they are bringing them back in production.

i got a couple of blackhawk holsters. these will do until i upgrade to something better later. i bought one for my glock 20/21 and fn57. the one for the fn is not as smooth as the glock. maybe just needs to break in a little.

my cobra belts should be arriving next week! can't wait for those. ah yeah!

I picked up a couple new shotguns last week. Got a Mossberg 930 SPX and a Remington 870 Tactical. Going up to Tennessee to shoot them Saturday.

i got a couple of blackhawk holsters. these will do until i upgrade to something better later. i bought one for my glock 20/21 and fn57. the one for the fn is not as smooth as the glock. maybe just needs to break in a little.

my cobra belts should be arriving next week! can't wait for those. ah yeah!

Nice. I've been thinking about selling/trading my 5.7 because it's been sitting in the shelf for over a year. I'm not sure why I bought it other than for the novelty. It sure was cool shooting it at the 100 year range though.

Any SBR owners here? Looking at getting a DD MK18 SBR, just wanted to know if anyone here had experience pro or con with a SBR.

Back