Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3 lgs I stopped by last week has pmags in stock. The only thing I'm looking for are at least two BX-25 for my 10/22. But the lgs that has it instock is only selling it to LEO.

And finally sports authority has the 10/22 takedown instock but my long gun permit is expired for over 6 months, don't feel like waiting to re register.

Yo chad, which sports authority has the 10/22? how much were they going for there?

Yo chad, which sports authority has the 10/22? how much were they going for there?

I saw it in hand at the waikele location. I think the guy who was helping me said 14 came in that day and 4 already sold. He said all the location got them in too but they are selling quick. Cost only $380. They also had the blued barrel with wood stock and SS barrel with synthetic stock in hand as well. Even those standard 10/22 were scarce for a while.

For those of you looking to accessorize your ARs, here's a couple new product.

Centurion Arms CMR low profile/ lightweight rail. This is a 12" rail on a 14.5" barrel.

FC1C6437a-XL.jpg

The Tango Down Front Sight Flashlight Adapter. Fits the Surefire X300 (not ultra), Surefire Mini Scout, and InForce WML.

i-8W7RfMx-XL.jpg

i-wP3vTXs-XL.jpg

The Geissele Rail is also really nice.

FC1C2885a-XL.jpg

And the other low profile rail I like is the Noveske NSR.

FC1C3065f-XL.jpg

i'm old school. 150th anniversary oliver winchester commemorative. takes 38/55 rounds. they stopped making them in the 1960s!!!! LOL
it did come with 50 and i located another 500 rounds by visiting old gun shops throughout colorado. i love this lever action rifle!!!!

14033828_5.jpg

i'm old school. 150th anniversary oliver winchester commemorative. takes 38/55 rounds. they stopped making them in the 1960s!!!! LOL
it did come with 50 and i located another 500 rounds by visiting old gun shops throughout colorado. i love this lever action rifle!!!!

Oh man I am with you on the classics. Great piece of history you got there!

A buddy of mine and I went to the range a few months ago with an older Beretta o/u shotgun(1960s I think) and it was possibly the most fun I've had shooting a shotgun ever. We went thru 100 rounds of 12ga easily. Which is kinda hard to do when you only shoot 2 at a time. Great gun. I wanted to buy it off him when we were finished.

im going to try to get a gen 3 if possible, if not ill settle for the gen 4

Ok guys. Need your input. I just got a Remington 700 P and need a scope for it. Was looking at the Nikon m-308. It's a little pricey. Anyone have any recommendations for scopes for the Rem 700?

Congrats on the new pick up.

I received a shipping notice from Brownells last Friday. It was that 10 pack of Pmags deal they had ages ago. I figured my order got scrubbed because it didn't show in my order history. Weird but I'll take them. Just wish I hadn't bought so many from my lgs at $20 a pop. lol

Back