Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no clue what make that stock is. It's definitely a 4-point stock, which I will need. I don't like fixed stocks, my wingspan is just a pinch too short to shoot shotguns comfortably. AR-15's I'm fine with, but shotguns, no.

Speakings of AR-15's...

Sighted in the iron sights on my M4 Saturday. Ran open iron at 100 yards - was able to hit clay pigeons on an embankment 100 yards away with every 1/3rd shot or so. At 25 yards it took me about 14 shots to kill a dozen, so not bad!

Anyway, my Eotech 512 is shipping out today - - - as much as I love plain jane iron, for a serious SHTF rifle you've got to have an optic.

I have no clue what make that stock is. It's definitely a 4-point stock, which I will need. I don't like fixed stocks, my wingspan is just a pinch too short to shoot shotguns comfortably. AR-15's I'm fine with, but shotguns, no.

Speakings of AR-15's...

Sighted in the iron sights on my M4 Saturday. Ran open iron at 100 yards - was able to hit clay pigeons on an embankment 100 yards away with every 1/3rd shot or so. At 25 yards it took me about 14 shots to kill a dozen, so not bad!

Anyway, my Eotech 512 is shipping out today - - - as much as I love plain jane iron, for a serious SHTF rifle you've got to have an optic.

REAL men shoot iron sights.

I jest. I dig on the optics as well. I just like to know that I can shoot with the iron sights if I have to.

Yeah, knowing how to use the iron sights should be mandatory. When the invaders hit us with an EMP, the men will be separated from the boys, for sure. Got my irons sighted in on Saturday - - - so I'm good-to-go! Fedex will have my Eotech to me by Saturday. Gonna have to buy another 100+ rounds of Federal. :horror

i've got quite a few polymer pistols. looking to add a nice all steel one to the collection. anybody with any recommendations? this would be for the 9mm caliber. i've been checking out CZ's. i hope the Jericho some day makes the CA DOJ list but unlikely. :(

thanks for the suggestions. i'm considering the Beretta 92FS as one of my options. the CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow is really catching my eye.

I went in to a gun shop a few weeks ago and asked about a Beretta 90-Two. They pulled up the specs on the 92. I do not know why Beretta decided to name the two pistols so similarly. But I am hoping to be able to get the 90-Two in a .40.

just found out from my FFL dealer that the Shadow is a no go in CA. just the regular version. ugh.

yeah, the naming for Beretta 90-Two is :dunno

Got my Eotech 512 in, today.

:monkey5

Bushy9.jpg

Bushy8.jpg

Back