Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotcha. Well there is really no way to truly SILENCE a gun but the suppressors do a great job of limiting a lot of sound. To me I would much rather have to deal with a suppressed rifle than one that isn't.

I also received my Scorpion. It's a great little pistol, but I feel this thing is begging for a stock attached to it. Saturday I'm gonna sit down and submit my SBR application. Then the only thing I need to complete this the way I want it is for Silencerco to announce a muzzle adapter for my Octane.
2hdb33t.jpg

nice Wookie, that thing looks like it would be fun to shoot. Here's my 300 AAC Blackout ARPistol build. No sig brace yet. Gonna go a submit my SBR form this week so I won't get a sig brace most likely. Daniel Defense 300 AAC Blackout Upper with Omega Quad rail. Palmetto State lower AR Pistol. $129 Lower, $679 Upper. Not too shabby.

^^That's really awesome. I've been thinking about building a new AR for a little while now. I may have to make it a 300blk build now that the ammo is starting to stabilize.

I had the same problem just FINDING a BCM lower last year. Ended up finding one locally but I paid full price.

I have no problem paying full price. That's just it. I exchanged emails with a salesman from Daniel Defense and they won't even sell me one. Can't even have them direct me to a dealer. Their reply is we DO NOT offer lowers. Asked them why and got nothing. Asked them why do they sell Uppers then? Nothing. From researching them they used to sell lowers and asked them why they stopped. Nothing.

I have no problem paying full price. That's just it. I exchanged emails with a salesman from Daniel Defense and they won't even sell me one. Can't even have them direct me to a dealer. Their reply is we DO NOT offer lowers. Asked them why and got nothing. Asked them why do they sell Uppers then? Nothing. From researching them they used to sell lowers and asked them why they stopped. Nothing.

That is the same with BCM. I think for them it makes more sense to direct sell their lowers to dealers, instead of individual people. Then you don't have to go through the pain of transferring to an FFL. BCM used to sell their lowers directly 3-4 years ago but now you can only get them through a dealer and it is rare to find them in stock.

man, speaking of suitcase rifles I've been wanting to pick up the Nemesis Vanquish .308 for a long time... maybe one of these days I'll bite the bullet

011911odshotshowwed001.jpg

Those are a lot of $$$. I remember checking those out after seeing a video of them in another firearm forum. Honestly, for that much money I'd probably go with an FNH Ballista, but that's a completely different platform. If I hit the Powerball I'd buy both just because.

I have a Walther PPK .38, James Bond's gun. It's small, so you don't really need a case, lol. Eventually I plan on getting a shotgun and rifle, like the poem goes: "A pistol for the bedroom, a shotgun for the door, a .30 06 for reaching out and you don't need anymore." :clap I read that on a survivalist website in the late '90s, when the internet was still a baby. I'd have more already, but Sideshow keeps eating into my gun budget. :lol

Back